PDA

View Full Version : free download Z-100 Forex Trading System The Millionaire Maker

mike
06-23-2010, 05:14 PM
http://www.100pipsdaily.com/100pipsmono.png

Z-100 is a Copyright Material. We have obtained the Selling Rights from Dr. Zain Agha of www.LuckyTips.co.uk under Agreement Number ZM/3275/15/02/2008.
Z-100 is a Copyright Material. Anyone found infringing the CopyRight law will be prosecuted. Be prepared to pay heavy Damages and Penalties .... Maria & Company, 15th February 2008

Z-100....The Millionaire Maker
If you are Searching for the Holy Grail, then This Is It !

(Message from Dr. Zain Agha)

You've been searching for a way to "Make More Money"; making money from home, and now you've found it ... A way to make "More Money" than you ever dreamed possible.

If you have been looking for better Forex Trading Strategies, you have found one now.
None of the Strategies out there can compare with the Z-100 System.

I can assure you that you will be Making Money and lots and lots of it by trading this system sensibly and keeping quiet about it.

I have developed this System for myself and I am willing to share it with you.

I have developed many Forex Trading Strategies and I rank Z-100 the best I could have developed.

There is one condition that you have to meet. Before I pass on the Z-100 to you, I need an assurance from you in writing, yes in writing (this is a condition), that you will keep this system as a Secret, you will not discuss about this anywhere on the Forums. We want to keep it Hush Hush. Just keep making Money quietly on a daily basis. Don't let the "Cat out of the Bag".

I trust you and I need assurance from you that you will not leak out our Secret System because if it leaks out, everybody will start trading this system and it will become so common that the Brokers will become aware of it and then they would start Manipulating the Market. If this happens then we would be Killing the Goose that layed Golden Eggs for us. We would be the ones who would suffer.

Forex Market is a Vast Market, just like an Ocean. If you take out a Bucket of water from the Ocean what difference would it make to the Ocean. Similarly if you take out a Few Million Dollars from the Forex Market what difference would it make to the Forex Market? Forex Market is Traded in Trillions of Dollars daily. It does not make any difference if you become a Millionaire or not.

Currency trading is the best Home Business. There is no other Home Business as Lucrative as Currency Trading.

http://www.4shared.com/get/82706163/e37f7b86/Z-100_Forex_Trading_System_The.html