PDA

View Full Version : free download Forex_Sniper

toure
06-24-2010, 03:16 AM
Sniper Forex is a manual indicator system that uses a precision algorhythm to provide precise entry and exit points. It has been designed for MetaTrader mt4, a leading, widely available trading platform which you can download for free using the links provided on the demo page.
Sniper Forex "try before you buy"
You are just a few clicks away from your no obligation trial! Click to go to the demo page. It's FREE!
You are EXTREMELY unlikely to find a better opportunity in today's marketplace, especially at the price. However, don't just take our word for it, take a look at what existing customers have to say:

"BTW - The performance of the indicators is amazing. I've been doing futures and options for over ten years but as I now live in Asia, staying up all night to trade is getting old now, hence looking at Forex. Looks like I've landed on my feet finding your indicators. Thanks again."
Paul J., Cha Am, Thailand - 16/08/2007 *

"First, I want to say THANK YOU for such an INCREDIBLE system and ALL your years of hard work and paying tuition to forex university. I can say without a doubt my trading has increased tremendously beyond belief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My life along with my family's will NEVER be the same as we make our dreams and hopes become reality."
Roger S., Cincinatti, USA - 29/12/2009*

Click to view more unsolicited testimonials >
How does it work?
The system comprises three trigger lines, with an arrow telling you when to buy and when to sell. Simplicity itself - blue > buy and red > sell.

Over the past 5 years it has proven to be highly accurate, especially when allied to the best time frame, currency and time of day. While it is accurate for just about any of these three variables, for optimal efficiency it is best to follow the instructions closely. Not every trade is a winner, but historically losses have been much smaller than wins. On our chosen time frame and currency wins outnumber losses 2:1, but are also almost three times larger!

Disclaimer: Past results are not necessarily indicative of future results.

"I have tried and tested the system out and I believe that it is the most consistent system I have ever traded. I have been professionally trading since 2003 and now am getting ready to expand my skills to help others achieve their goals. This system has truly proven me wrong and I plan to use it in my trading and my managaing for other accounts. I believe that you have supplied a gift to many that will change lives of those who trade for a long time."
David B., Ohio, USA - 02/12/2009 *

http://www.sniperforex.com/images/ChartHome.gif

http://www.4shared.com/get/65229338/a81d7c1c/Forex_Sniper.html