PDA

View Full Version : free download Forex WarLord

toure
06-25-2010, 02:31 PM
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/6404/96475391.png

I say this, not because I don't want to make you a millionaire in like a week

But because, it is impossible and whoever tells you that they can, even in a years time is a flat out liar

I wouldn't dream of insulting your intelligence in this manner...

What I can promise you today is, that if you want enough money to better your life by...

Being able to buy the new car of your dreams

Being able to go on vacation as and when you choose

Being able to make enough money to quit your job

Being able to start trading Forex Full time

Being able to go shopping and buy whatever you want

And even being able to be truly financial independent

But Hey... What Would I Know?

Dear Frustrated Forex Trader,

Don't worry I am not offended by this question.. especially as I am asking you to put your trust in me.

Well the answer to your question or thoughts is a resounding YES,

Not only do I know what I am doing, but I also do it consistently and to a very high standard...

My name is Paul Liburd and to those of you that don't know who I am, I'm a very successful Forex trader,

I am the developer of the unbeatable Forex Accumulator EA alongside my development team...

We have gone further this time than I ever felt was possible.

I first got into Forex Trading as I have always been in finance but, I was in a dead end 9 to 5 office job,

Where I was making money for others but not for myself...

I always knew I had the ability to be a successful trader, but not the confidence to leave my 9 to 5

It was through the frustrations of wanting more out of life...

That I was drove to the brink of quiting my job and trying my luck at trading,

But the nail on the head for me was when my partner gave birth to my daughter...

Not only was this the happiest moment of my life, but also knew it was going to lead to the biggest decision of my life.

I decided to quit my job, to not only to help raise my child but to also carve out a career as a full time Forex Trader

At the beginning it wasn't easy whatsoever and I probably bought every piece of Forex software and system going...

In my quest to be a full time trader I cried many tears of joy, but even more tears of sorrow

I blew account after account with these hopeless EA's I was being sold

http://www.4shared.com/get/273172494/c3ed8ba0/Forex_WarLord.html