PDA

View Full Version : free download Forex Magic Machine.rar

toure
06-25-2010, 02:43 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3397/3514076478_b8c117a9bd_m.jpg

FOREX MAGIC MACHINE – “CalTech University Ph.D Graduate’s Secret Trading Robot Makes Least $50,000 Every Month” – The Special Report You Need to Read Before You Even Think of Investing in the Forex Magic Machine!

From The Desk of Andrew Charles
Product: FOREX Magic Machine Advanced Automated Forex Robot Review
Date: Tuesday 12th of May 2009
Product Type: Automated Forex Trading Software & Expert Advisor

Trading Foreign exchange is one method to beat the recession, but you have to know some important facts or you could lose more than you make. Though there are fortunes to be made, not everybody is a winner. Over Xmas I heard of a family friend who for a period of time had been trading for fun and profit. Putting away a tidy sum on a regular basis. However that changed suddenly due to the recent upheaval in the Forex markets. He not only lost his shirt but his home and the family farm too! Surprisingly he is quite philosophical about it all and is dealing with it all very well considering.

Click Here to visit the Forex Magic Machine website

Of course this should never have happened especially to someone as experienced as he was. So what really went wrong? Quite simply, he had become greedy, trading by the seat of his pants. He wasn’t running stop losses and when he had a series of bad trades he just poured more money in to try and win back what he lost. In short, he was nolonger trading he was gambling, he let his emotions take over and he lost his edge. He was no longer trading by a winning system but more like a craps player who just doubles his bets on every loss. This is exactly the way not to trade Forex.

This is just one of the many areas where a Forex Robot has an edge over most human traders. They trade by a system and they don’t get emotional. A good robot can recognize and adapt to any market condition and trade accordingly. It pick the best time to enter and leave a trade, set stop loses to minimize risk and even know when not to trade at all. It is during times of high volatility that large profits are made by the best traders. However there’s little margin for error when you are trading the forex markets. Having the right tools and trading system for the conditions is what separates the winners from the losers. The two main tools for day traders, are Expert Advisors (Forex Robots) and Signal Generators. Sometimes called push button trading, a signal generator tell you when to buy or sell. They do not trade for you. This is fine in a reasonably stable market where price changes are smaller and more gentle. However in a volatile market, fast response time can make the difference between many winnng trades or a loss. This is where automated trading comes in. Often referred to as foreign exchange trading robots, these are sophisticated computer programs that will make trades for you. You only have to setup your trading preferences and let it trade for you on autopilot.

Read my full Forex Magic Machine review here.

Forex Magic Machine is an one of the latest currency trading robots to be released for the Metatrader4 trading platform. Till not long ago, Expert Advisors ( EA ) were available only to corporate traders, large financial institutions and banks. Until the last few years, EAs were well out of reach for anyone but the most dedicated professional traders.
When I first read about the Forex Magic Machine what suprised me the most was its cost. How could something that claims to deliver so much profit, sell for so little? Software as powerful as this often costs thousands of dollars. Can an Expert Advisor in this price range truly trade profitably, totally on autopilot? Well I had my doubts, it just did not seem possible. Here is what is claimed by the designers of Forex Magic Machine

http://www.4shared.com/get/140230381/f02465b5/Forex_Magic_Machine.html