PDA

View Full Version : free download Forex Autopilot System

toure
06-26-2010, 08:33 AM
http://forex-autopilot-system.com/index_files/box.jpg

Forex Autopilot System - Make your money on autopilot

New: Goldman Sachs's Senior Quantitative Analyst reveals his secret software to make money from Forex market on autopilot.

No Trading Experience Required
bulletDesigned to Run Unattended
bulletFully-Automated 'BLACK BOX' Software
bulletLow Risk with High Gains Up to Thousands/Day
bulletWork from Home at Your Comfort! Just Install and Run!

Stop wasting so much time learning forex and never making money !!!

From the desk of Mark Copeland,

Creator of Forex AutoPilot System

Dear Fellow Traders,

Let me introduce about myself, I am Mark Copeland, and I started trading forex 8 years ago.

Yes, 8 years is not long. In fact, I traded part-time for 6 years, and only became full-time trader for the last 2 years. Yet I am making an extraordinary living trading the forex market.

To tell you the truth, back in 1996, I did not have any background in finance or trading . I graduated with a master's degree in Computer Science from Baltimore Uni., MD.

After graduation, I worked as a software engineer in a small firm named Amasoft (Houston, Texas). The company paid me half of my salary by its stocks. In 2000, the 'dot-com' bubble came, and I was laid off and dead-broke due to my valueless stock.

Then I applied for another job which paid just enough for me to survive. At the same time, I started looking into forex and studying my CFA (chartered financial analyst) degree. In the first two year of trading forex, from 2001 to 2002, I had so many losses that I even thought about quitting forever. Fortunately, before I actually quit, thanks to my CFA, I got a job offer from Goldman Sachs (GS) to work as a quantitative analyst in its Forex sector.

Why am I wasting your time to tell your my story until now...?

Because now I am going to tell you the best part of the story... Working at GS, I have opportunities to research at the huge, complicated system that the Big Boy GS uses to make killer trades for millions of dollar... the system that uses the most advanced technologies with jargon names such as 'neural network' and 'artificial intelligence' running on hundreds of super computers...

Actually I was not smart enough to research the whole thing, because it is simply too huge...But in 3 years, I managed to understand most of its basic principles and the best technical indicators that it uses. From there, I developed my own system using the same indicators and applying the same principles...but I simplified my system to make it work without so much computing power, instead, my system runs using just my standalone PC!!!

http://www.4shared.com/get/52935488/18ffecf4/Forex_Autopilot_System.html