PDA

View Full Version : free downoad Forex Factor X

toure
06-27-2010, 06:04 AM
http://www.forexfactorx.com/test1.png

"Introducing the $5374 a month, set-and-forget mechanical professional trading system"

Exposed, the automated step-by-step 100%
mechanical system... Forex Factor X.

Earn thousands with the most revolutionary
trading system to ever hit the market, in less
than fifteen minutes a day..."

Earn more than those 9-5 day job slaves
with just a few clicks every day!

Fellow Traders...

I've been in forex trading business for quite some time now and there are hundreds of things I have learnt through experience.

What I present to you today, is the Forex Factor 'X' manual, which is going to teach you the ultimate 'set and forget' system, which is purely mechanical, designed completely for very little work, no analysis and pure profit!

Let me ask you a simple question:

Have you ever found yourself making the money you WANT to make, trading on forex? I'm quite sure that most of you would answer 'no' to that question and I can inform you, that the reason is simple - You are using the WRONG system.

" What I'm going to teach you, is a 'set and forget system', capable of making you over 400 pips every single month! "

If you're anything like me:

- You DON'T want to stress about your trades
- You DON'T want to monitor your screen all day.
- You want to be able to set your trade, return later with a large profit.

Forex Factor 'X' makes this all entirely possible, using a unique trading method which is yet to be exposed to the market before.

All you need to start with is just $100... yes.. $100 and I'm going to show you how to guarantee yourself profit.

I'm a trader, just like you. I have so many years of experience and until this day, I've never once let anyone share my secrets. I've been in this game for ages and I know what makes money and what doesn't make money, and today, I'm going to expose a true profitable trading method to YOU.

" This System has NEVER lost over a period of 2 weeks or More"

http://www.4shared.com/get/326283474/ecb511b4/Forex_Factor_X.html

pelican
08-26-2010, 10:58 AM
"Introducing the $5374 a month, set-and-forget mechanical professional trading system"

Exposed, the automated step-by-step 100%
mechanical system... Forex Factor X.

Earn thousands with the most revolutionary
trading system to ever hit the market, in less
than fifteen minutes a day..."

Earn more than those 9-5 day job slaves
with just a few clicks every day!

Fellow Traders...

I've been in forex trading business for quite some time now and there are hundreds of things I have learnt through experience.

What I present to you today, is the Forex Factor 'X' manual, which is going to teach you the ultimate 'set and forget' system, which is purely mechanical, designed completely for very little work, no analysis and pure profit!

Let me ask you a simple question:

Have you ever found yourself making the money you WANT to make, trading on forex? I'm quite sure that most of you would answer 'no' to that question and I can inform you, that the reason is simple - You are using the WRONG system.

" What I'm going to teach you, is a 'set and forget system', capable of making you over 400 pips every single month! "

If you're anything like me:

- You DON'T want to stress about your trades
- You DON'T want to monitor your screen all day.
- You want to be able to set your trade, return later with a large profit.

Forex Factor 'X' makes this all entirely possible, using a unique trading method which is yet to be exposed to the market before.

All you need to start with is just $100... yes.. $100 and I'm going to show you how to guarantee yourself profit.

I'm a trader, just like you. I have so many years of experience and until this day, I've never once let anyone share my secrets. I've been in this game for ages and I know what makes money and what doesn't make money, and today, I'm going to expose a true profitable trading method to YOU.

" This System has NEVER lost over a period of 2 weeks or More"

qwwerty fsdvfsd

wolfheart
11-13-2010, 08:51 PM
Hi your introduction thread wont let me post. "you need at least 3 posts to enter a thread" Lol Funny isn't intro threads usually for first posts.

bambang
11-14-2010, 12:39 PM
Hi your introduction thread wont let me post. "you need at least 3 posts to enter a thread" Lol Funny isn't intro threads usually for first posts.

hi
i think this is has been fixed, i ty create new threade and nothing problem with that