PDA

View Full Version : free download The Forex Two Percent Daily

toure
06-27-2010, 06:21 AM
http://www.fantasydreamteam.com/e-book.jpg

ATTENTION: Forex traders looking to increase your account each day - guaranteed...
Use my method to increase your account by at least 2% every day.. This e-book contains the blueprint to a wealthy future regardless how much $$ you have to invest! Proof below..
Turn $500 into $65,254 in 12 months or $1,000 into $113,616. I trade this way everyday and always bag 2%, sometimes more. This step by step plan will guide you to do the same...

Take a calculator and multiply your initial investment by 1.02 (2%). Each time you press equals is another day making 2%. Watch how quickly that figure grows!

From the desk of: Richard Swaby
Today's date: Saturday June 26, 2010

Dear Fellow Forex Trader,

Welcome to the "Two Percent Daily" method.

I want to share my manual trading method with you as I know how hard it can be learning to trade the Forex successfully. I have been there myself. After years of trading with every manual and automated system I could find I finally began making 2% every day trading my own way. I started with a modest investment that has grown substantially by gaining 2% every trading day. I have compiled an e-book that explains exactly how I trade. Including entries, exits and money management. All the hard work has been done for you.
Introducing .... Two Percent Daily

The "Two Percent Daily" method is very easy to follow. You will know exactly when to enter and when to exit. Manual methods are more reliable than automated Forex Robots. Forex Robots can perform well in over optimized backtests but inevitably fail on live accounts. They WILL lose your money. With this method you are in control of your money.

This is a long-term method that consistantly makes profit now and will continue to in the future as it is not dependant on market conditions. This method adapts to any market situation - ranging or trending. You do not have to avoid news and can be done trading for the day in a couple of hours at the most.

Personally I am a very money conscious person and do not like losing. My method reflects this as it minimizes the potential for a loss as much as possible by immediately locking in profit whilst milking the trade untill the very end with a tight trailing stop.
Advantages of using the "Two Percent Daily" method.

2% account increase every day.

Small investment required.

Finish trading in a few hours. More free time!

Trade during London/NY session.

Simple to understand.

Very little risk = 10 pip stop.

Works on any broker - ECN and non-ECN.

Work from home.

Be your own boss.

Lifetime support.

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to use your personal trading method! I traded it for a week on demo and had great results so decided to go live. That was over two months ago and I am so glad I did! My account is growing everyday and my lot sizes steadily increasing! I am suprised you are sharing such a gold mine but forever grateful!

Steph Smith

The method works on the GBPUSD m15 charts during the London and NY session. There are no discrepancies about when to enter. The entry criteria is the same every time and not dependant on a whole host of useless indicators lining up. This method does not rely on lagging indicators.

Why am I sharing this great method? Because regardless of how many people use it - it will still work. Infact, the more the merrier! I remember how hard it was trying to find my way in Forex and now that I have succedded I want to help those who may have been misguided or constantly losing money to turn their fortunes around and become wealthy. There is more than enough money in Forex for all of us!

I urge you to stop looking for the Forex holy grail that does not exist and put your faith in my method. It is the closest thing to the holy grail - 2% a day for a period of time will grow your account to amounts you have only dreamt of - untill now. I put my faith in the method and now reap the rewards. If I had not I am sure that I would still be searching aimlessly for a way to make it in the over complicated world of Forex trading. I doubt any other manual method or automated robot would have made me as successful as I am today.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED

I increase my account by at least 2% daily using this method and I am very confident that you can aswell if you follow exactly what I do.

If for one reason or another you cannot make at least 2% daily on your account then I will happily offer you a full refund within 10 days provided that you can show me proof of the method not working.

Honestly I cannot see how you could fail to make 2% a day if you follow the method!
See the proof below!

This week I increased my account by at least 2% everyday. This is the same EVERY day EVERY week. If you want to start making money with me then what are you waiting for!

This method will certainly increase your account by at least 2% per day provided you set the orders correctly and do not overtrade. It is the most reliable method available to the public that is guaranteed to make you money day in day out. The figures below show just how much you can make with an initial investment of just $500 or $1,000.

$500 initial investment

1 month: $742
2 months: $1,104
3 months: $1,640
4 months: $2,437
5 months: $3,622
6 months: $5,382
7 months: $7,998
8 months: $13,384
9 months: $19,888
10 months: $29,553
11 months: $43,914
12 months: $65,254

$1,000 initial investment

1 month: $1,485
2 months: $2,208
3 months: $3,281
4 months: $4,875
5 months: $7,244
6 months: $10,765
7 months: $15,996
8 months: $23,769
9 months: $35,320
10 months: $52,484
11 months: $77,989
12 months: $113,616
Take a calculator and multiply your initial investment by 1.02 (2%). Each time you press equals is another day making 2%. Watch how quickly that figure grows!

I hope you make the right decision to join me and my successful customers on the money train and ride the Forex tracks! Take advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity while the method is on offer. I also offer lifetime support and will respond to queries within 24 hours. The aim is for me to ensure that you make back the cost of my e-book and start making profit as soon as possible. I will assist you all the way.

Sincerely,

Richard Swaby

P.S. Dont delay, start making 2% a day on your investment now.

P.P.S. This method may not be available for long, so act fast.

P.P.P.S. Do not forget that I offer a 10 day money back guarantee so there is no risk in ordering.

http://www.4shared.com/get/326282642/95c35449/The_Forex_Two_Percent_Daily.html

dedok
12-11-2011, 04:27 PM
anyone tried it? does it work?