PDA

View Full Version : How to win any Cyber Security and IT exam!!

mitsumi
04-23-2023, 05:55 AM
https://i121.fastpic.org/big/2023/0423/3f/257893fe86b7c8fb54ae9153dd3da53f.jpeg

How to win any Cyber Security and IT exam!!
Published 4/2023
Created by Ashief Ahmed
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 15 Lectures ( 1h 9m ) | Size: 777.77 MB

Learn from an ex-CISO with 43 certifications, 14 years of experience in IT & Cybersecurity space & International trainer

What you'll learn
Tips and tricks to pass the exams.
Resources list required to crack the exams.
Study plan and mindset development procedures.
Understand the question pattern and process to deal with those.
Develop IT and Cyber security careers after passing the exam.

Requirements
No cyber security or IT experience needed for this. An open mindset and eagerness to learn will be enough to understand every bit and pieces of this course.

Description
As an ex-CISO for a Fortune 500 company with 43 industry-leading certifications and 14 years of experience in IT and Cyber security domains, I know how to pass the exams with flying colors!I have done CISA, CISM, CRISC, CDPSE, CC, CEH, CCSK, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, ISO 27001 Lead Implementer, ISO 27001 Trainer, CCISO, ITIL, Prince 2, MCSA - Communication, MCSE - Productivity, MCSE - Messaging, MCP, AWS SAA, and many more. The journey started back in 2013 with ITIL. It is continuing at a great pace and by the end of 2024 it will cross 60 surely.Certifications have had a great impact on my career. I became the youngest CISO in my country and certifications had a great impact on that. I earn 12 times now due to the amount of certification compared to 5 years before. Magical, isn't it?!I worked with more than 100 organizations as an external and internal IT and Cyber consultant like the Bank of Canada, British Columbia Provincial Health Authority - Canada, Bank of Montreal, Amazon, Microsoft, Expedia, and Bloomberg to name a few. I am an international cyber security trainer and I have trained more than 3000 people in my whole career in different IT domains. I am also an ISACA-accredited trainer (the owner of CISA, CISM, CRISC, and CGEIT certifications) and a PECB-certified trainer for ISO 27001 and other courses.I am an IT and Cyber Security faculty as well and usually conduct 5/6 courses in two colleges here in British Columbia, BC, Canada like Introduction to Cyber Security, Advanced wireless networking, Deep Dive in Vulnerability and penetration testing, etc.I know how difficult it is to plan and execute a certification plan! It gave me a lot of sleepless nights and a huge study pressure but I passed all the hurdles. Sometimes hard work with a proper plan and determination can put you in the driving seat and passing these certifications is not out of them.Do you want to stand out from the crowd and give your career a rapid pace?Will you want to pass some industry-leading certifications and excel in your career?Do you plan for any exam but do not know where to start and which resources you need to follow?Then I believe you are in the right hands!What will be your gain from this course :I will share all the tips and tricks to pass the exams.I will share all the resources required to pass different exams.You will get clear study methods to pass the exams on the first attempt.A clear roadmap of how you can get the certifications after the exam and what you will do to leverage those certificates in the upcoming days.You will get a planning blueprint that helps to conquer any exams (not only IT and Cyber Security) at any given point of your career.I will share tips on how you can set up your goal, and mental strength and remove the anxiety during the preparation and exam day as well.So what are you waiting for? Come and learn all the necessary things you need to achieve the certifications to build up your career and earn more the way I did!I will also create Facebook and Whats app groups to discuss things regarding this course. I love to help my students and the two times best teacher award is certainly one of my greatest achievements so far.Thank you.Regards,Ashief AhmedIT Security Architect, Provincial Health Services Authority, British Columbia, CanadaOne of the highest IT and Security certifications holders in the worldAccredited Trainer, ISACA and PECBPart-time Cyber Security Faculty, Vancouver Community College and Canadian College of Technology and BusinessCEO, Tech Conferences CanadaEx-CISO of a Fortune 500 company

Who this course is for
Beginner in technology domains and IT/Cyber exam takers. People who fail in different technology relevant exams will benefit from this course a lot also.

rapidgator.net:

https://rapidgator.net/file/7a2f0a05741bf216a26b87785e90c0b4/tymsu.How.to.win.any.Cyber.Security.and.IT.exam.ra r.html

nitroflare.com:

https://nitroflare.com/view/8B97CDD4ED51994/tymsu.How.to.win.any.Cyber.Security.and.IT.exam.ra r

ddownload.com:

https://ddownload.com/lattwvryhr1n/tymsu.How.to.win.any.Cyber.Security.and.IT.exam.ra r

1dl.net:

https://1dl.net/kvpdop4qe0mh/tymsu.How.to.win.any.Cyber.Security.and.IT.exam.ra r