PDA

View Full Version : elitenicheresearch

dadangku
07-01-2011, 03:31 PM
"Niches ARE Money"

It's true: If you're trying to build an affiliate marketing business, your entire income depends on what products you chose to promote.

Some products are going to make you money in a week. In some niches you'll see sales and income with almost no effort in generating traffic.

And some are never going to make you money no matter WHAT you do. In some markets you'll just never get that foothold you need. It won't work.

Or in other markets, you'll get all the traffic in the world and never sell a thing.

It's a niche that makes money. It's a product that makes money.

Niches ARE Money!

The problem is, most of what you've probably heard about picking hot products to promote and hot niches to promote them in...is a load of malarkey.

But we'll get to that later.

"Wait... Isn't TRAFFIC Money?"

Some people think traffic is money.

I disagree.

You can send all the traffic in the world to a crappy offer in a crappy niche and guess how much money you'll make... None.

Of course you NEED traffic. But which comes first?

Yes... offers and niches!

Without them you have nothing to send traffic to.

And what's more... and this is vital...

"In The Right Niches - Traffic Is Easy!"

I'm actually not THAT good at traffic generation. I couldn't have gotten traffic in a week in just any market. It's only because it was THIS market, promoting this product, that I got traffic so quickly and so easily!

I can't emphasize enough: Making money as an affiliate is ALL about picking the right niches. It's what separates the great affiliates from newbies.

Have you ever heard how in stock investing, great traders say "You make money when you BUY a stock, not when you sell"... meaning of course that selecting the right stock at the right price is where all the money's made?

With affiliate marketing it's EXACTLY the same... your money is made when you choose a niche and a product to promote, PERIOD.

"If there is one thing I've taught over the years more than anything related to niche marketing it is that proper niche research is absolutely CRUCIAL in the success of any niche marketing campaign.

I can put the exact same strategies and amount of work into two different niches and the difference in traffic and income can be drastically different. Pick the wrong niche and make no money while wasting hours of your time. Pick the right niche and you can make thousands!"

Josh Spaulding

Elite Affiliate Marketer & Trainer

You're getting the idea here right? Keep reading...

"Niche Research Can't Be Taught?"

I was on the phone to a friend, a big affiliate marketer a few years back and he said something I'll never forget:

"You know what it's like looking at affiliate offers Andrew... when you've done it this long you just KNOW what's going to sell"

I agreed with him. While neither of us could detail it exactly, there is some bizarre understanding that comes from having tested promoting hundreds of affiliate offers over one's lifetime that somehow allows you to "know" what affiliate programs and what niches are going to make money... and which aren't.

I'm convinced it's the most profitable skill an affiliate marketer can have.

But it frustrated me because I wanted to be able to teach these skills. I wanted to, but maybe they weren't teachable... maybe it was a gut thing?

There are somethings I CAN be sure of however: What DOESN'T work...

"Affiliate Niche Research The Way It SHOULDN'T Be..."

If you've ever heard one of these phrases or instructions for finding a niche online, unfortunately, you've been duped...

- Think of a topic you're interested in: There's a good way to kill an affiliate business. I'm sure you're a great person, but chances are 99% of the stuff you're interested in SUCKS as a profitable niche market. It's possible you found that out the hard way.

- Get started at Clickbank: You probably got told this by someone who sells a product at clickbank that they wanted you to be an affiliate for. Probably the most crowded affiliate marketing place that exists. Second worst advice you could take for finding hot niches.

- Go to a newsstand and look at magazines: Bad news folks... as fun and interesting as hobbies are, PEOPLE DON'T BUY HOBBIES. Some people spend money on their hobbies, sure, but many don't. AND to sell to people that are that interested in a hobby YOU need to be as interested in it as they do. You need to be able to speak like them, you need to know the products they buy... it's a loser's game.

- Look at popular selling products on Ebay: Umm, have you ever tested sending traffic to an Auction? I'm trying to think of a type of page that converts LOWER than an auction page... Or a page that makes a customer do MORE work before you actually earn a commission. Nope, I can't do it.

- Find a group of people searching for something first, THEN pick any product to promote to them. Scratch what I said earlier... THAT is the worst advice ever given to affiliates. Guessing what people MIGHT want to buy is also a loser's game.

That's how NOT to do it... now let me show you the Elite Niche Research difference:

"How ELITE Affiliate Marketers Do It"

When an Elite Affiliate Marketer picks a product or a niche, he KNOWS it will be profitable. There's no guesswork.

Elite Niche Research involves:

Selling What People TELL YOU They Want: Millions of people all over the internet are telling you exactly what products they want. Why would you NOT be selling to them?
Selling To People Who Are BEGGING To Buy: Millions of people all over the internet are screaming out that they want to buy something. Why would you instead try and sell to people looking up their "hobbies".
Finding Obscure Affiliate Networks: Why bother with Clickbank or Ebay when there are affiliate networks out that most people haven't even heard of that are selling hot products with huge commissions?
Locating "Hidden" Affiliate Offers: Better yet, why bother with affiliate networks when the biggest and best online sellers run their own affiliate programs privately? The best affiliate programs online are "hidden" this way, but Elite Affilites know how to find them.

Getting Paid Before People Even BUY: That's right. Why sell to markets of people who don't even know how to enter their credit card information for a measly $15 Clickbank commission...when you can get paid $500 just for someone giving you their name and email address?
Capitalizing On Markets With Almost NO Competition: Elite Affiliates sneer at "competition" anyway - partly because they can always beat it, and partly because if they can't, it's no hassle to jump on over to a new market that's equally as profitable but has almost NO competition.

download here

http://autosharecash.com/files/elitenicheresearch.com.rar.html

manolyaX
04-13-2012, 07:01 AM
thks...................

manolyaX
04-13-2012, 07:02 AM
th......................