Weapons Master (Galactic - Anna Hackett
epub | 613.21 KB | English | Author :Hackett, Anna | B08FJF3DXH | 2020

Book Description :

A grumpy cyborg weapons master collides with a feisty mechanic from Earth who turns his ordered existence upside down.

Abducted from her exploration ship and enslaved on a desert world, mechanic Bellamy Walsh has fought for her survival. She's had to fight for everything in her life, and she doesn't ever expect things to be easy. After being rescued by the tough, deadly cyborgs of the House of Rone, she is shocked to find herself drawn to a grumpy beast of a cyborg. A genius weapons master who prefers his solitude. A man with scars of his own. A man whose brawny arms are the only thing that chase away Bellamy's nightmares.

Maxon Shaye likes to be left alone to work. He doesn't mind his fellow cyborg brethren, but he finds people annoying and chaotic. He's disconcerted by his growing need to keep Bellamy Walsh safe, and thinks she's irritating and brash. The woman keeps invading his workshop, getting in his space, and.the even more infuriating thing is that he's actually starting to like her there. What he doesn't like is her burning need to throw herself back into danger.

Bellamy is determined to help bring down her captors-the metal-scavenging Edull and their deadly desert battle arena-and that makes her a target. She kno too much and the Edull will stop at nothing to silence her. Maxon will do anything to keep her safe, even if that means threatening the growing bond between them. But in order to destroy the Edull's arena once and for, Maxon and Bellamy will put everything on the line-their desire, their love, their lives.

Includes a preview of Edge of Eon (Eon Warriors #1)
__________________________________________________ _

Q & A with the Author

Q - How would you describe the Galactic Gladiators and House of Rone series?
A - Gladiators in space! The desert planet of Carthago is home to the Kor Magna Arena: it's a mix of low and high tech. Think the Colosseum of Ancient Rome with a touch of professional sports and a side of Las Vegas glitz and temptation. You'll see a lot of action-packed romance as women abducted from Earth clash with tough cyborg gladiators fighting for love, loyalty, and freedom.

Q - Why did you want to write the series?
A - It's no secret that I love action, adventure and romance. And I love science fiction romance and all the endless possibilities. The House of Rone series is a spin-off of my bestselling Galactic Gladiators series. We see glimpses of the House of Rone cyborgs in the first series (Imperator Magnus Rone's story, Cyborg, is a part of the first series). These emotionless but loyal cyborgs intrigued me and I wanted to know more!

Q - Do I need to read Galactic Gladiators to read House of Rone?
A - All the Galactic Gladiators books are stand-alone romances set on Carthago and focus on the rescue of people abducted from Earth. We also see so much of the planet, from the Kor Magna Arena and the vast desert sands.

You don't have to have read the Galactic Gladiators books in order to enjoy House of Rone, but characters from the first series do make a lot of appearances in the House of Rone books.
Q - What order do I need to read the House of Rone books?
A - The first book is Sentinel. Each book has a stand-alone romance, although there is an overarching plot across the series.

Here is the reading order:
Sentinel
Defender
Centurion
Paladin
Guard
Weapons Master

Category : | Alien Invasion Science Fiction, Science Fiction Romance, First Contact Science Fiction

Download link Here
Hosters
Rapidgator | | Alfafile

Code:
https://rapidgator.net/file/4225661b68a8c46bb6c91a4c797deb48/Weapons.Master.Galactic.-.Anna.Hackett.epub
Code:
http://alfafile.net/file/8kbYb/Weapons.Master.Galactic.-.Anna.Hackett.epub

Thanks for downloading Weapons Master (Galactic - Anna Hackett :