A Slash in the Dark (Dark Leopa - Samantha Conley
epub | 212.83 KB | English | Author :Samantha Conley | B08FDTHX7Q | 2020

Book Description :

My name is Slash. I'm an Enforcer in the East Texas Chapter of the Dark Leopards MC. I'm not sure what my Prez was thinking when he sent me to deal with damn human trash. They're nothing but a plague and we'd be better off without them. Fate is probably laughing her ass off because I've found my mate and she's human.
It was supposed to be a simple firearms transaction-but I find my mate in the cartel's clutches. I take what belongs to me, make her mine, but the humans and their mangy Lycaons think they'll take her back. My name is Slash. I'm an Enforcer in the East Texas Chapter of the Dark Leopards MC, and those damn dogs have bitten off more than they can chew.

*This title was originally part of the Dark Leopards Anthology. The East Texas Chapter stories should be read in order.

If you love lawless bikers, protective mates, and justice of the vigilante sort, then one-click your copy today!

East Texas Chapter Reading Order
#1 Shadow's Revenge - Dawn Sullivan - Releasing August 4th
#2 A Slash in the Darkness - Samantha Conley - Releasing August 11th
#3 Mated to the Darkness - Screaming Mimi - Releasing August 18th
#4 Protective Instincts - Lynn Burke - Releasing August 25th
#5 His Light in the Darkness - Screaming Mimi - Releasing Sept. 8th
#6 Just Killin' Time - Samantha Conley - Releasing Sept. 22nd
#7 Demon's Hellfire - Dawn Sullivan - Releasing Oct. 6th
#8 Feral Instincts - Lynn Burke - Releasing Oct. 20th

Category : | Werewolf & Shifter Romance, Paranormal Romance, Two-Hour Romance Short Reads

Download link Here
Hosters
Rapidgator | | Alfafile

Code:
https://rapidgator.net/file/030e7f8924bb62d5b86db957832a3b1b/A.Slash.in.the.Dark.Dark.Leopa.-.Samantha.Conley.epub
Code:
http://alfafile.net/file/8kbYy/A.Slash.in.the.Dark.Dark.Leopa.-.Samantha.Conley.epub

Thanks for downloading A Slash in the Dark (Dark Leopa - Samantha Conley :