Hot for the Doctor (Hot for Her - Brynn Hale
epub | 292.09 KB | English | Author :Brynn Hale | B08DHJD17G | 2020

Book Description :

Hot for the Doctor is a sweet and steamy, short story with a strong, curvy heroine and a swoon-worthy*military hero. It's Book 5*in the Hot for Heroes Series.*
Fate doesn't let you choose who you love...

Kortney
After blood, sweat, and many tears, I finally got my degree as a pediatric nurse practitioner and dream job in Denver, Colorado.
I need a cheap place to stay, so my brother sets me up to live in a room at his old Navy buddy's home.
I don't need a guy in my life right now. Right now, everything's going just the way I planned. But that's when the Universe always decides to throw me a loop.
When I meet Dr. Dangerous-my name for him-I'm thrown. He's got a smile that could sweep even the most love-cynical woman off her feet.
I try to stay immune to his smoldering looks and jovial demeanor, but before my boxes are even unpacked, I'm in danger of falling for his bedroom eyes.
Can I protect my plans, my body, and my heart, or will the good doctor show me that my dream of a future has him in it?
Foxx
A four-bedroom house, a budding career as the newest concierge doctor, and in walks Kortney to complete the picture.
My buddies said I lived up to my name with the ladies-sly as a fox. But my love-'em-and-leave-'em days are over.
When my Naval brother, Kemp, calls me up and asks me to let his sister stay with me, he quickly reminds me of the pact we made when I agree.
Siblings are off limits.
The more we spend time together, the more I'm realizing limits don't exist when it comes to love.
Can I convince Kortney that her plan for the future includes me and moreover, can I convince her brother my intentions are true and not lose a friendship, too?

★Hot for Heroes is a series of short and sizzling romances. Make sure to check out ALL the fun, sweet and*steamy stories:★
Hot for the Marine by Beatrice Brae
Hot for the Firefighter by Autumn Summers
Hot for the Cop by Sadie King
Hot for the Doctor by Brynn Hale
Hot for the Pilot by Barbra Campbell
Hot for the Navy Seal by CL Cruz
Hot for the Ranger by Ember Flint
Hot for the Soldier by Elisa Leigh

Category : | Single Authors Short Stories, Two-Hour Romance Short Reads, Contemporary Short Stories

Download link Here
Hosters
Rapidgator | | Alfafile

Code:
https://rapidgator.net/file/20bf9fabb96f1ebe18a7571500f802fe/Hot.for.the.Doctor.Hot.for.Her.-.Brynn.Hale.epub
Code:
http://alfafile.net/file/8kbYK/Hot.for.the.Doctor.Hot.for.Her.-.Brynn.Hale.epub

Thanks for downloading Hot for the Doctor (Hot for Her - Brynn Hale :