Dragon Redeemed (Reclaimed Drag - Terry Bolryder
mobi | 294.09 KB | English | Author :Terry Bolryder | B081F7YWR9 | 2020

Book Description :

I've devoted my life to helping lonely men and women find their perfect match. I know what true love looks like. I know because I experienced it-in all its tingling, pure, imperfect bliss.
And then it was ripped away.
Now mer shifters have emerged from the oceans. Critically endangered, they seek human brides to save their race.
This is my calling.
The job ought to be easier than it is. The mer can see souls, and they know when a woman is their mate. The catch? Convincing the women that there isn't one. It's okay to embrace their heart's desire and chase their wildest dreams.
Until a warrior says I'm his.
But I can't be.
Tingling awareness doesn't course through my body. I don't hang on every word that drops from his sensual lips. The steady strength in his bulging biceps doesn't entice me to swoon into his arms. I definitely don't see patience, kindness, and empathy in his iridescent green-and-coffee-brown irises.
I've already met my soul mate.
Met, married, and mourned him.
If something happened to my warrior.
No. I can't go through that again.
My dreams were forgotten for a reason.
There is no second chance for one true love.

This is a fun, adventurous, standalone shifter romance in the bestselling Lords of Atlantis series. It contains steamy love scenes, vivid undersea battles, a forbidden island with plucky castaways, and the kraken! Dive into the mysteries of the Bermuda Triangle with these wily warriors of the sea.

Category : | Werewolf & Shifter Romance, Paranormal Romance, Sea Stories

Download link Here
Hosters
Rapidgator | | Alfafile

Code:
https://rapidgator.net/file/ac88a01a2dedf081d57fa86c01ba3d11/Dragon.Redeemed.Reclaimed.Drag.-.Terry.Bolryder.mobi
Code:
http://alfafile.net/file/8kqhL/Dragon.Redeemed.Reclaimed.Drag.-.Terry.Bolryder.mobi

Thanks for downloading Dragon Redeemed (Reclaimed Drag - Terry Bolryder :