Alki Point - Henry Walton
epub | 276.81 KB | English | Isbn:B088P8HHM9 |Author: Henry Walton | Page: 213 | Year: 2020

Description:

From popular author Henry Walton, a riveting psychological suspense thriller with surprising twists and turns up to the last page.

The bodies of two young women are discovered in the cold waters of Puget Sound one week apart, both with opioids in their blood and both with the frontal lobe of their brains mutilated by a sharp object. Reed Carver must determine if there is a serial killer randomly targeting young women on the streets of Seattle or if there is a link that ties the victims to their murderer. Time is precious. The prime suspect has connections to Jack's high school age niece and she may be the next target.

What readers are saying.

WOW. It sucked me in at the beginning and I couldn't put it down. Exceptional. I loved the constant suspense. I can't remember when I last enjoyed a novel as good as this.

A good read, hard to put down once started. Compelling, Very cool ending. Kept me guessing throughout.

This psychological thriller begins with the discovery of a young woman's body sitting in a submerged car at the base of a boat launch ramp on Seattle's Elliott Bay. Initial indications of an drug overdose point to accidental death or suicide. That is until the coroner determines the frontal lobe of the girl's brain was pierced by a sharp object that had been inserted next to her eyeball.

One week later, a second girl is found washed up further down the shoreline, also with opioids in her blood and with a scrambled brain. Neither girl is from the Seattle area.

The twists and turns keep coming in this page turner as amateur sleuth, Reed Carver, is drawn into a world of emotional disorders, self-mutilation, incest, illicit pharmaceuticals, and others' family secrets that lead to dire consequences. You won't be able to set Alki Point down as the surprises keep coming to the very end.
Category:Medical Thrillers, Medical Thrillers, Psychological Fiction

Hosters: Rapidgator | Nitroflare
Code:
https://rapidgator.net/file/8fb18e6190b41225cacc869f0df292ef/
Code:
http://nitroflare.com/view/183471F8E8D813F/