English | 2021 | ASIN : B098HBZ66P | 252 pages | PDF, AZW3, EPUB, MOBI | 3.35 MB

Windows 10
2021 Simple Guide with Latest Updates. Windows 11 Overview and 10 Best NEW Tips of new OS

Since its release in July 2015, Windows 10 has had more than one billion active installs, 300 million of which occurred in the years from 2020 to 2021. Outside of new, helpful tools added sometimes like a new screenshot utility, clipboard history, and Your Phone mobile connectivity, the OS has stayed stable for the six years it has been in use. Today is a completely different day.

After viewing leaked versions earlier this month, I was hesitant about using Windows 11. And as history has shown, when significant changes have been made to Windows, they have all been poor for Microsoft. In my opinion, Windows 8 was the worst of them. However, I am very pleased and optimistic after witnessing the What's Next for Windows event for the business. There was an emphasis to avoid making long-term Windows fans feel alienated. It must be excellent news. Nevertheless, there's quite a bit of innovation in Windows 11. For the full list of new features, continue reading.

Sign up for the Windows Insider program if you want to be among the first to get the next version of Windows. If you want to download Windows 11, you must be a part of the Insider program, and then you can find out exactly what hardware requirements it has on this Microsoft blog. An OS build that supports the features that will be ready for the Christmas shopping season will be released next week for testing, but all of the functionality will not be accessible until then. Windows 10 users may rest assured because the good news is on the way. This means that Microsoft will provide these users a free upgrade to Windows 11.

What will you find in this book

How to fix bugs and delete viruses?.
How to set up security and protect data?
How to restore deleted data?
How to save time by using shortcuts?
How to speed up your PC?
How to install drivers for your device?
DOWNLOAD