Thread: free download Black King's Indicator - simple, easy, profitable.

free download Black King's Indicator - simple, easy, profitable.

Black King's Indicator - simple, easy, profitable. 4all forex pair all timeframe. +150 pips daily

Black King Indicator
    Version 1.0 released on March 2009

Finally after losing so much in this world of forex, I found an indicator that helps me back my way of win. I call this indicator as Black King Indicator. Black is my favorite color, and King is my nickname.
    Honestly, I don’t create this indicator. But it’s combined from many sources with Trader’s Dynamic Index as the main pivot. Completed with many indicators in order to improve its perfection and accuration in giving entry and exit signal.
    Basically it can be used in all pairs, all timeframe. But I usually use it in long term entry GBPUSD, GBPJPY, GBPCHF & EURUSD with 30 minutes and hourly timeframes.

Tools that are used:
    1. Heiken Ashi Bar (Price Average Bar) to remove all false exit signals, which tempt us to exit.
    2. SMA 5 applied to high and low, forms a channel as a filter to flat movement that is very dangerous.
    3. Trader Dynamics Index, an all in one indicator that shows us market conditions, trends, and volatility. Further, we use it to see precise time to entry and exit.
    4. QQE as secondary indicator that gives us second opinion in entry and exit.
    Trader Dynamic Index is combined from:
    1. Relative Strength Index (RSI Price Line) colored green.
    2. Trade Signal Line colored red.
    3. Market Base Line colored yellow.
    4. Volatility Bands colored blue.

Long Entry:
    1. RSI Price Line is crossing / climbing above Market Base Line (MBS) and Trade Signal Line from below; placed between 50 – 68 lines and trending up.
    2. Heiken Ashi Bar is green and closing above SMA 5 tunnel.
    3. SMA 5 tunnel is trending up.
    4. QQE alert value 1 is crossing QQE alert value 3 from below.
    You may consider doing an entry if RSI Price Line crossing upper Volatility Band from below. But you must prepare to exit when it moves down.

Short Entry:
    1. RSI Price Line is crossing/diving below Market Base Line (MBS) and Trade Signal Line; placed between 32 – 50 line, and trending down.
    2. Heiken Ashi is red and close below SMA5 tunnel.
    3. SMA 5 tunnel is trending down.
    4. QQE alert value 1 crossing QQE alert value 3 from top.
    You may consider doing an entry if RSI Price Line crossing low Volatility Band from top. But you must prepare to exit when it climbs up.

Exit for Long:
    Choose one of the following:
    1. Heiken Ashi bar is much shorter than previous, or change into red.
    2. Bar Heiken Ashi is closing in SMA5 tunnel.
    3. RSI Price Line is crossing Trade Signal Line from top, or it is placed above 68 lines.
    4. QQE Alert Value 1 is crossing QQE value 3.
    5. You’ve got more than 50 – 100 pips.

Exit for Short:
    Choose one of the following:
    1. Heiken Ashi bar is much shorter than previous, or change into green.
    2. Bar Heiken Ashi is closing in SMA5 tunnel.
    3. RSI Price Line is crossing Trade Signal Line from below, or it is placed below 32 lines.
    4. QQE Alert Value 1 is crossing QQE value 3.
    5. You’ve got more than 50 – 100 pips.

Perhaps you need to do this with SL and Tp firstly. SL is listed at upper left corner. All of the result will be determined by your trading skills. The key in using this indicator is PATIENCE!!!
    Do not enter a trade just for a shake of entry. Every trader knows that not every trade is a winning trade. But if you choose to enter a trade in an improper time, there’s no chance it become a winning trade. So, wait until the time a correct, and enter.

You do your transaction in your own risk; all of the result is beyond my responsibilities. If you trade in short term (1 minute or 5 minutes), consider seeing the major trend by hourly or 30 minutes. There will be some false entry signal in a short timeframe, not only in this indicator, but you’ll find this in almost all indicators, so carefully identify it.

I got all of indicators above from many sources. And all is free. Never come to my minds to take any commercial advantage from it. You can use or redistribute it for free, totally free.

Want to us improve this indicator so it become more simple, easy and much more accurate? Or you feel that this indicator has helped you? You can send your fund to our account at Bank Central Asia account no. 8950162351. There’s nothing left after losing so much before I found this indicator, so I don’t have a live account that is specialized to improve it further.

Do you have any comments, Critics, suggestion, input or anything to improve this indicator? Please send it to this email address: anttry@gmail.com. Help us improve, so in the future this indicator can help anyone ho lose in the world of forex.

Trading is about quality, not about quantity.

Live is like a tale, the most important isn’t the length, but the beauty.

Happy and Success Trading!!!!

http://www.4shared.com/get/92233682/..._-_simple.html

no file.......................

Facebook comments