English | 2019 | Kbps | ASIN: B07WW74ZNT | Duration: 2:41 h | 146 MB
Pavel Tsatsouline / Narrated by Pavel Tsatsouline

You are strong, or used to be.
You take pride in your all-around physical development - but have precious little time for it. You are serving your country, raising a family, training for a sport....
You have been around too long to be fooled by pop fitness "high intensity" fads.
The Quick and the Dead is designed for an advanced minimalist like you. A culmination of five years of research and experimentation, it distills cutting-edge science to a straightforward protocol of only two basic exercises you mastered years ago: kettlebell swings and power pushups.
Q&D delivers. A highly ranked pro boxer sums up its effects: "I had even greater speed and explosiveness, and I was able to maintain this for the whole match.... I had gas to sell."
A military special operator, on the wrong side of 40, reports: "a speed increase in all my powerlifts...pain relief in all of my injuries...an increase in my endurance while doing combatives...increased striking power...."
Q&D can be a minimalist's stand-alone total training regimen - or be plugged into any athlete's regimen. It takes only 12-30 minutes, two to three times per week.
Additional benefits may include:
• Increased testosterone
• Decreased cortisol
• Improved heart rate variability
• Reduced body fat
• Improved soft tissue quality
All this without getting "smoked" - because you need energy to fight, work, play, live.
DOWNLOAD