Published 4/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 353.71 MB | Duration: 0h 50m

Navigating the Path to Financial Independence

What you'll learn
Fundamental principles of investing,
Various investment options and their characteristics
Strategies for managing investment risks
Practical techniques for building and monitoring investment portfolios.
Requirements
There are no prerequisites for this course. All learners, regardless of their background or experience, are welcome to enroll and benefit from the content.
Description
Welcome to Investing 101, your definitive guide to mastering the art of investment and paving your path to financial freedom! I'm Rafael Pena Martinez, and I'm thrilled to be your mentor on this empowering journey. With a background in computer engineering and a track record of achieving financial milestones through savvy budgeting, including purchasing property at a young age, I bring a wealth of practical experience to the table.In this comprehensive course, I'll share invaluable insights gleaned from my own journey, empowering you to navigate the complex world of investing with confidence and clarity. From understanding the fundamentals of investment to exploring various asset classes and strategies, you'll gain the knowledge and skills needed to make informed decisions and build a robust investment portfolio.But this course isn't just about theory; it's about actionable steps and real-world applications. Through engaging lectures, practical exercises, and real-life case studies, you'll learn how to assess your risk tolerance, develop a personalized investment plan, and effectively manage your portfolio for long-term success.Whether you're a complete novice or a seasoned investor looking to refine your skills, Investing 101 has something to offer everyone. By the end of this course, you'll not only have a deep understanding of the principles of investing but also the confidence and expertise to take control of your financial future.Join me on this transformative journey, and let's embark together on the path to financial independence and prosperity!
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Overview
Lecture 2 Introduction: Welcome to the World of Investing
Lecture 3 Video Content of Lesson
Section 2: Understanding Investing
Lecture 4 Chapter 1
Lecture 5 Chapter 2: Stocks and Athletic Analogies
Lecture 6 Chapter 3: Bonds, Real Estate, and Mutual Funds
Lecture 7 Chapter 4: Risk Management and Research
Lecture 8 Chapter 5: Practical Investment Strategies
Section 3: Conclusion
Lecture 9 Your Journey to Financial Freedom
Lecture 10 Video Conclusion
Section 4: Practical Investing Exercises, and Quiz
Lecture 11 Practical Exercises
This course is designed for anyone interested in gaining foundational knowledge and practical skills in investing, regardless of their prior experience or background in finance. Whether you're a beginner or have some knowledge in investing, this course will provide valuable insights and strategies to help you navigate the world of investing more confidently and effectively.

Screenshots

rapidgator.net:
Code:
https://rapidgator.net/file/1d0bd584a7f38bfa89d38bfb3a50403d/syklw.Investing.Crash.Course.Crafting.Path.To.Financial.Freedom.rar.html
nitroflare.com:
Code:
https://nitroflare.com/view/178BCD7C56C3617/syklw.Investing.Crash.Course.Crafting.Path.To.Financial.Freedom.rar