Unleash Skype to Fully Empower Your Personal and Business Communications
WSO ProductsComments Off
Unleash Skype to Fully Empower Your Personal and Business Communications

warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/417564-unleash-skype-fully-empower-your-personal-business-communications.html

http://autosharecash.com/files/417564_WSO.rar.html

First a little bit about my background. I have over 35 years experience with international business communications. About 15 years ago I made my first voice over Internet call using software my employer at the time had developed. But this type of service languished until Skype was launched late August 2003. Now over 170 million use Skype monthly.

Since early 2006 I have been blogging about Skype, smartphones and other IP-based communications services. I have now published over 800 posts on the subject. I have witnessed how small entrepreneurial businesses have used Skype to build their business worldwide.

Experience Skype to the Max – An Introduction …

Brad Gosse, a veteran of the Warrior Forum, leads an Internet Marketing mentoring group where he uses Skype not only to offer services to his clientele but also to help others build their business. And he is generating a 4-to5- figure monthly recurring income from his service. Brad’s clientele is worldwide: North America, UK, France, Australia and Peru – anywhere there is a broadband Internet connection. They not only benefit from the various Skype conversations but other “back office” support services such as a virtual assistant and access to “how-to” business services documents. Without Skype, however, Brad’s business would die.