English | 2015 | ISBN: | ASIN: B019RT6BHA | 53 pages | EPUB | 0.13 Mb

Intermittent fasting has become a weight-loss muscle-gain revolution - a dieting sensation which has allowed millions of people to lose weight quickly, naturally and put on solid muscle. This book combines Intermittent Fasting with an awesome weight training schedule, intense cardio and a superb diet plan all designed to get you in the best shape of your life.

So what does my book include?
-2 weeks of 21 Brutal workouts that you can repeat and tweak to create any number of variations
-Jammed full of varied exercises designed to shock the muscles into Growth
-All 2 weeks of Diet plans with Macro Nutrients
-All 2 weeks of exactly what time to eat using the 16/8 Intermittent Fasting
-Cheats and tips to maximize muscle Growth

Intermittent Fasting will move you into a whole new world of gaining muscle and losing fat FAST. This is because 'IF' has a number of fantastic benefits which impact the body in positive ways:

-Insulin levels: Blood levels of insulin drop significantly, which aids fat burning.
-Human growth hormone: The blood levels of growth hormone may increase as much as 5-fold. Higher levels of this hormone facilitate fat burning and muscle gain, and have many other benefits.
-Cellular repair: The body induces important cellular repair processes, such as removing waste material from cells.
-Gene expression: There are beneficial changes in several genes and molecules related to longevity and protection against disease.

What is Intermittent Fasting?
It's eating within a timeframe and then not eating at all for the rest of the day. This creates the 'Fast' and therefore benefits. I'm using the 16 8 fasting plan - 8 hours of eating - complete with what time to eat and what to eat to gain muscle and 16 hours of fasting.

I keep things simple - no B.S rubbish. You've probably been doing some of the things right but not all - that's where this book can help you.

I focus on 3 simple cornerstones.

-Training Frequency - The 2 Week Cycle
Don't worry you don't need to follow months of weird training routines - mine is two weeks - and repeat. A hard and heavy week one - followed by a lighter week two, but we still hit hard. Muscles are shocked into growth in week one and recover in week two. I lay out all the routines 'at-a-glance' for quick checking on your phone or tablet while at the gym.

-BodyFat
Through the intensity of the workouts and the nutritional plan we are going to reduce your body fat. Why? Your Testosterone is utilized at it's best when you have a lower body fat percentage.

-Nutrition
Nutrition is considered the most important part of building muscle. If the nutrition is incorrect then it doesn't matter how impeccable your training routines are, you will not progress. I'm sure you have an idea about nutrition, but I'm here to give your knowledge a little boast. You've heard of high protein, carbohydrates and healthy fats? But what is the most effective foods to eat to get those essential nutrients. I include all 14 days of meal plans - one for every day of training and using Intermittent Fasting I tell you WHEN to eat.

Finally.
I also go into the tips for maximizing size including what supplements to use and when. I also go into tips for maximizing training intensity - supersets and TUT.

Imagine you in a 3 months time and people complimenting you on how great you look? How lean you are and muscled you have become? More than that, imagine how great you'll feel?

Let's make a change and get started!
DOWNLOAD