Thread: free download USDBOT EA FOREX

Thumbs up free download USDBOT EA FOREX

USDBOT is a 2 in 1 EA for two currency pairs – EUR/USD and USD/JPY. The system is built around a strategy of a group of veteran Forex traders, which has taken them years to perfect. The robot was built using the adaptive neural network technology which takes into account common trading strategies in addition to its own. Thus the robot is able to adapt to different market conditions or trends.

The system is easy to install, it’s beginner friendly and most important of all, it comes with a live support chat for its users.

The live trading statements that I can see at the time of writing this are of a period of about a week and the USDBOT seems to be making several trades per day. Although this is only what I can tell from these statements, it seems that the EA makes most of the profitable trades at 10-100 pips (take profit being always set at 100 pips but the trades are closed early). The stop loss seems to be set also at 100 pips, but is often modified to 1 pip after the price moves (how much I can’t tell). That lowers the risk further.

While these statements are really too short to consider it as solid proof, it does look promising. I expect to see more live trading statements once the USDBOT starts selling.

Some more facts:

* Cost: $149.95
    * Guarantee: 60 days 100% Money Back
    * Currencies supported: EURUSD, USDJPY
    * Updates: Life-time free

Anyway, annoying sales tactics aside, here are our stats for the account starting today (note, if this is blank it is because the account was only started today! click the graph to view detailed stats):-

http://www.4shared.com/get/211339376..._EA_FOREX.html

thx................................

Facebook comments