epub | 365.22 KB | English | Isbn:‎ B09MRD5QXB | Author: Brynn Hale, Elsie James | Year: 2022

Description:

Welcome to the local pub where a group of friends and bartenders aren't looking for love but sometimes Sip Happens.

Will
Cancer took my wife seven years ago, but it still feels like just yesterday to me.
The only thing that changes these is my son West, growing like a weed and smarter than me. But don't tell him that!
He's nine and a great baseball player like I was.
But there are days when I feel like he's only playing the sport for me, to make me happy.
One night, when West is sleeping over at a friend's, I stop into Sip Happens to watch a game and meet a fellow baseball fanatic.
That unfamiliar and long-lost spark is reignited inside of me for this spitfire of a woman with hair as big as her personality.
Vale is rowdy, shaped like a juicy pear and just as delicious, and not looking for forever.
I invite her to come to one of West's games and after, I find out a truth I already knew.
She wants to help me connect deeper with West, but I have trouble letting people in.
Will I follow her advice and become closer to my son and maybe to her?
Or will I let one woman's memory keep me from loving another one?

The Sip Happens Neighborhood Pub is home to a group of guys who are the most eligible bachelors in the vacation destination town of Everville in the Blue Ridge Mountains. But eligible doesn't always mean looking. Maybe when they stop looking.love will find them.

This is a steamy short story romance. No Cliffhangers. No Cheating. Happily Ever After Guaranteed. Faking It with My Best Friend is the first in the Sip Happens series, but all in the series can be read as standalone stories. If you crave short romances with steamy scenes, women getting what they need and want, a few laughs, and a happily ever after, then you'll love this story.

Brynn Hale and Elsie James come together to give readers stories that will show that true love comes with a little laughter and a lot of heart, as well as undeniable tension and realistic struggles.

Don't miss the rest of the series:
Playing with a Second Chance
Cheering on the Single Dad
Seducing My Brother's Best Friend
Category:90-Minute Romance Short Reads, Contemporary Short Stories, Single Authors Short Stories

Download from RapidGator
Code:
https://rapidgator.net/file/e64efca7976472798358cfee52e2f734/
Download from FileFactory
Code:
https://www.filefactory.com/file/5x8uphbt9nf2