Published 8/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 517.98 MB | Duration: 0h 37m

A quick project based class on Modeling, Shading and Animation Basics in Blender 3D

What you'll learn
Learn from Basics: Learn the interface and shortcuts.
Learn Modeling, Node Shading, Animation Basics
Camera animation in Blender 3D
Creating a scene & animation that loops seamlessly

Requirements
No prior experience with Blender or 3D Software is required.

Description
In this class, you will learn how to make a looping animation in Blender 3D.You will learn various techniques & tools that you can use for motion graphics projects in general such as:Learn Modeling BasicsLearn Node Shading BasicsLearn Animation BasicsExport setting in Blender 3D for Instagram.Camera animation in Blender 3DCreating a scene & animation that loops seamlesslyIn this class we will go through the download and installation process of Blender, and then we start by setting up blender and go through a quick 5 minute crash course of the interface, into modeling, shading and animating the Trippy Loop and finally render.In the Tips and tricks, we add sound/music to the animation and I show you how to setup your blender startup file and more.This class is suitable for users of all levels. Beginners who have not used the software before will be able to follow along.For the class project create a trippy loop in Blender 3D. Use what you learned in the class to make something that looks different. For example, using different Texture shader nodes, colors, different world shading.When you finish your project, please feel too share your work with the class community on Discord!If you need any help use the community section or the Discord server and I will respond as soon as I can. Please remember to add screenshots!

Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: Setup and Crash Course
Lecture 2 Download and Setup Blender
Lecture 3 Crash Course: Blender Basics
Section 3: Making the Trippy Animation Loop
Lecture 4 Modeling
Lecture 5 Shading
Lecture 6 Camera Animation
Lecture 7 Rendering
Section 4: Tips and Tricks
Lecture 8 Tips and Tricks
Section 5: Final Thoughts
Lecture 9 Outro
Aspiring 3D Artists,Beginner Blender Artists

Download From Rapidgator

Code:
Code:
https://rapidgator.net/file/357013ad4b1115ad75c26a2dcac88cde
Download From 1DL

Code:
Code:
https://1dl.net/n7hhs7rad6xn
To Support My Work Buy Premium From My Links.