Last updated 3/2017
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.74 GB | Duration: 6h 33m

Self-Publishing Step-By-Step Guide To Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, Lulu Print-On-Demand | Self Publishing Books & eBooks

What you'll learn
In this course you will learn how to write a book or ebook, how to find a niche topic to write about, how to create your own professional looking book or ebook cover, how to create book titles that get more sales, and how to market your book to boost sales and exposure, and how to make money off of the back of your books
By the end of the course, you will be able to write your own books and ebooks and know how to publish them using Lulu Publishing and Amazon CreateSpace's 'Print On Demand' services, and Amazon's 'Kindle Direct Publishing' service. Hopefully you will also have written and published a book or ebook which will be for sale to the public.
Requirements
Access to the internet and web browsers you can open if you are wanting to follow along in 'real-time' to what the course is covering (watching the course on a mobile device or small tablet may be difficult to switch from the course to websites or documents and back to the course)
Microsoft Office Word 2010, Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 (Other programmes may be able to do the same processes as I will be demonstrating, including older and newer versions of Microsoft Office, but I am demonstrating on Microsoft Office 2010)
Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 (Word and PowerPoint)
Ideally you will have a PayPal account which will allow you to quickly and easily receive payments from sales made through Lulu.com
Description
Take a few moments to think about what life would be like when you escape the rat race. What will you be doing? How will you be spending your time? What have you always dreamt of doing if only you had the time and financial freedom to do it? This course is created by Dan Jones who has sold over 100,000 self-published books and*had many number 1 Amazon bestsellers. He has written about autism, hypnosis, self-help and fiction and in this course he walks you through the process from unpublished author to published author and beyond.
This course teaches you how to write and publish books and ebooks. You will learn about Lulu Publishing's 'Print On Demand' service, Amazon's CreateSpace 'Print On Demand' service, and Amazon's 'Kindle Direct Publishing' service, so that you can generate an income that continues to get paid into your bank account or PayPal account long after you finished working on the books and ebooks that are continuing to work for you. You will get paid whether you are on a holiday, sleeping, enjoying your free time, or whatever else you choose to be doing.
You will learn:
How to create your own professional looking book covers How to create book titles that get more sales How to find niche topics to write about to increase sales How to price your books and ebooks How to market your book to boost sales and exposure How to make money off of the back of your books
This course is made up of a series of video lectures which guide you through various stages of publishing. The course can be watched through in about 6 hours, but to do the course properly should take longer. To get the most from this course it is recommended that you write a book as you go through the various lectures, even if it is a short ebook. You can then use this book to follow along to the various stages you are guided through, so you can use the 'deciding what the write' stage to develop an idea for a book, and then the writing stages to write the book, and then follow the publishing stages to publish the book, and then at the end of the course you will have published a book or ebook and will hopefully be on track to begin to earn income straight from the end of the course.
The course is structured into a logical sequence, taking you from developing the initial ideas for what to write about, through content creation, to developing your print book and ebook and then marketing the book and making money off of the back of your book.
Why Take This Course?
So why should you take this course, compared to other courses available? With this course I share with you my process of coming up with ideas for books, through to publishing the books and making money from the books. I teach you exactly what you need to know, and teach you each stage. I don't say things like 'then create a cover' and expect you to figure out how you would create a cover, I tell you how you can create a cover. I take you through all of the stages showing you exactly what to do.
I share everything all in one place, I don't try to make money out of you by telling you to take my writing course about writing your manuscript, or take my cover creation course to create your cover. I teach it all here. You get everything you need and can apply it all straight away and be on the road to making money from self-publishing by the end of the course. You will only need to take this one course to know how to generate a passive income, to know how to give yourself more time to do what you would rather be spending your life doing, and to be making money whether you are working hard in front of a computer, lying back on a warm tropical beach, or trekking up a mountain. The money you make will be coming in whatever you are doing, and wherever you are in the World.
Imagine being able to live anywhere. With a residual, or passive income if you want to move, you don't have to worry about finding a new job, or taking time off work to move, you have income coming in the whole time. If you decide to spend six months living on a beach relaxing, you don't have to worry about needing to be earning money, with passive income work you have already done will be still paying you each month into your bank account or PayPal account, and that money will be waiting for you when you need it.
When you complete this course and publish your book or ebook I look forward to seeing the book or ebook you have created mentioned in your review of this course so that others can see what can be created, and I also enjoy checking out what people are writing and what books and ebooks I can recommend to others.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Promo Video & Introduction
Lecture 2 What Will The Course Cover?
Lecture 3 Overview Of Different Self Publishing Options
Lecture 4 Write From The Start
Section 2: What To Write About
Lecture 5 Fiction Or Non-Fiction?
Lecture 6 Searching For Ideas Part One
Lecture 7 Searching For Ideas Part Two
Lecture 8 Analysing Your Ideas
Lecture 9 Checking Trends
Section 3: Researching With Amazon Bestseller Lists
Lecture 10 Researching With Amazon Bestseller Lists: Non-Fiction Books
Lecture 11 Researching With Amazon Bestseller Lists: Fiction Books
Lecture 12 Using The Bestseller Lists To Analyse Pricing And Book Length
Lecture 13 Checking Book Reviews
Lecture 14 Book Description
Section 4: Creating Your Book
Lecture 15 Book Length
Lecture 16 Getting Others To Write For You
Lecture 17 Title Page, Copyright Page & Contents Creation
Lecture 18 Adding References, Bibliography & Index
Lecture 19 Writing Your Book
Lecture 20 Preparing Your Manuscript For Print Books & eBooks
Section 5: Creating Your Printed Book With Lulu.Com
Lecture 21 Introduction To Lulu Print On Demand Publishing Part One
Lecture 22 Introduction To Lulu Print On Demand Publishing Part Two
Lecture 23 Types Of Books You Can Publish
Lecture 24 Book Sizes, Binding & Interior Print
Lecture 25 Creating A Title For Your Book
Lecture 26 Getting An ISBN For Your Book
Lecture 27 Uploading & Reviewing Your Manuscript File
Lecture 28 Introduction To Lulu's Cover Designer
Lecture 29 How To Create Your Book Cover
Lecture 30 Walking Through Book Cover Creation
Lecture 31 Adding Your Book Cover To Your Project
Lecture 32 Adding A Description To Your Back Cover
Lecture 33 Adding A Retail Description
Lecture 34 Setting A Retail Price
Lecture 35 Reviewing Your Details For Retail Distribution
Lecture 36 Making Your Book Available & Receiving Revenue
Section 6: Creating Your Printed Book With CreateSpace
Lecture 37 Creating Your Book With CreateSpace Part 01
Lecture 38 Creating Your Book With CreateSpace Part 02
Lecture 39 Creating Your Book With CreateSpace Part 03
Lecture 40 CreateSpace Vs Lulu Publishing
Section 7: Creating Your Amazon Kindle eBook With Amazon KDP (Kindle Direct Publishing)
Lecture 41 Introduction To Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing
Lecture 42 Creating Your Kindle eBook
Lecture 43 Setting Kindle eBook Rights & Pricing
Section 8: What Next?
Lecture 44 Marketing Your Book
Lecture 45 Bookbub
Lecture 46 Make Money Off The Back Of Your Book
Lecture 47 Getting Your Paperback Book Into Waterstones (UK Bookshop)
Lecture 48 Summary Of What You Have Learnt
This course is suitable for anyone from complete beginners to self-publishing, through to those with some experience,It is helpful for students to be computer literate both with Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and navigating the internet,This course is ideal for those with something to share,Also ideal for authors and writers of all kinds that want to give self-publishing a go,This course is good for Life-Coaches, Therapists, Professionals, Business Professionals and other Experts that would love to make income from getting their knowledge into a book or ebook,This course would benefit those that need extra income and perhaps have been out of work and want to try self-publishing,This course is for anyone that has a story or stories inside them that they want to get out in to the World in book or ebook form,Anyone that wants to achieve financial freedom or have more time to do more of what they would like with their life

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Code:
https://rapidgator.net/file/4ce13731b437d47d916908c9fadbdb34/hnvbv.Self.Publishing.Made.Easy.Amazon.Kindle.Createspace..Lulu.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/cdf4544024c6e349ab12fbbda0115e84/hnvbv.Self.Publishing.Made.Easy.Amazon.Kindle.Createspace..Lulu.part2.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Code:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/d886178e6BDe64Da/hnvbv.Self.Publishing.Made.Easy.Amazon.Kindle.Createspace..Lulu.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/dF93F01A16b7d7cc/hnvbv.Self.Publishing.Made.Easy.Amazon.Kindle.Createspace..Lulu.part2.rar
nitroflare.com:
Code:
https://nitroflare.com/view/C797B47CF20C346/hnvbv.Self.Publishing.Made.Easy.Amazon.Kindle.Createspace..Lulu.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/C114DB38A4B43D9/hnvbv.Self.Publishing.Made.Easy.Amazon.Kindle.Createspace..Lulu.part2.rar
1dl.net:
Code:
https://1dl.net/fgscqcztakuw/hnvbv.Self.Publishing.Made.Easy.Amazon.Kindle.Createspace..Lulu.part1.rar.html
https://1dl.net/bxkr0kiq8jhy/hnvbv.Self.Publishing.Made.Easy.Amazon.Kindle.Createspace..Lulu.part2.rar.html