2022-11-29
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 598.03 MB | Duration: 35m

Watercolour Christmas Painting Painting Whites In Watercolour On A Snowman Winter Landscape

About This Class
Now I would like for you to practice drawing and painting your own snowman in watercolours using the techniques and skills that you have learned in this class.
Description
WHAT IS THIS CLASS ABOUT
Learn how to paint a snowman in watercolour in this easy to follow, step by step watercolour lesson. You will learn how to paint white subjects in watercolour such as a snowman and snow using simple techniques.
This is a fun and colourful watercolour christmas tutorial that will*I think you'll find relaxing and cheery!
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
How to add texture in watercolour using simple items found around your home
How to use salt in watercolors
How to draw a snowman using simple steps
How to paint whites in watercolour
How to splatter paint in watercolor to add texture to your painting
How to darken watercolour paint
How to paint a simple winter landscape
Paint Colours Used
Lavendar (Daniel Smith)
Lunar Violet (Daniel Smith)
Windsor Blue (Windsor and Newton)
Hansa Yellow Deep (Daniel Smith)
Quinacridone Red (Daniel Smith)
Alternative Colours You Can Use
Lavendar - (dioxozine Violet or any light purple)
Lunar Violet - (paynes gray, Indigo, Black)
Windsor Blue - (Ultramarine/cobalt/cerulean/manganese blue, Cobalt Turquoise)
Hansa Yellow - (Lemon Yellow, Cadmium Yellow, New Gamboge or any yellow)
Quinacridone Red - (Scarlett Red, Cadmium Red)
Supplies List
Watercolour Paper: Fabriano Artistico, 100% Cotton, Block, 9x12 inch, Cold Pressed.
Brushes: Pointed Round Brushes Sized 2, 6 and 10 and a pointed oval wash brush size 1 inch
Ceramic Mixing Pallette: Jacksons Art or Amazon
3 Jars of Water
Cloths for dabbing brushes
Water Spray for activating dried paint
Pencil and Eraser for sketching
If you have any questions or you need any help or feedback, please send me a message or start a discussion on this class page under the discussions tab and I'll get back to you!
Project Guide
Now I would like for you to practice drawing and painting your own snowman in watercolours using the techniques and skills that you have learned in this class.
I would like you to upload your painting to the projects and resources area of this class.
This gives me a great idea of how you're progressing and it also gives other students ideas and encouragment to try this painting themselves.
Progress pictures are good aswell so we can see clearly the steps that it took for you to paint your wonderful snowman painting.
Follow these simple steps to help you paint a great snowman wintery landscape!
Have a go at drawing your own snowman! Use simple shapes and practice on spare paper before transfering your final drawing to your watercolour paper.
Practise painting the background and painting around a snowman shape on scrap paper first. This will give you a good idea of drying time, water and paint ratios to use and also how the colour is going to turn out before you start on your nice watercolour paper.
Practise blending out your watercolour paint before you get started if you're not too confident with this technique. Lay down some watercolour on dry paper and take a clean damp brush. Run your brush over the edge of the watercolour while it's still wet.
Use scraps of paper to test your colours before laying them down onto your final painting.
Add lots of water to your paint in your palette to make it super light while painting on the white areas of the snowman.
Dab the bottom of your paintbrush (near the metal ferral part) on a cloth or paper towel before you put your paint down onto wet paper so your paint doesn't spread too far.
Pre mix your colours ahead of time
Watch each step first and then replay it so you have a good idea of what's coming next
Have all your materials ready such as your salt and plastic wrap (you want to work quickly while the paint is wet / Moist)
Although I didn't copy a reference photo, I did use a few photographs from pixabay as inspiration for the snowman class so I have attached a few of them for you to have a look at.
Overview
Lesson 1:Watercolor Snowman Intro
Lesson 2:The Drawing
Lesson 3:Colours and Supplies
Lesson 4:The Sky: Adding Texture With Salt
Lesson 5:The Snowman's Body and Scarf Shadows
Lesson 6:The Head: Adding Shape and Shadow
Lesson 7:The Snow: Painting White Subjects and Adding Texture
Lesson 8:The Hat, Scarf ang Gloves
Lesson 9:Finishing Touches
Lesson 10:The Snowflakes and Your Project

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Code:
https://rapidgator.net/file/00892d2b43df583016690968fc203f35/vgqfn.Watercolour.Christmas.Painting.Painting.Whites.In.Watercolour.On.A.Snowman.Winter.Landscape.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Code:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/13b0a11656dE1e18/vgqfn.Watercolour.Christmas.Painting.Painting.Whites.In.Watercolour.On.A.Snowman.Winter.Landscape.rar
nitroflare.com:
Code:
https://nitroflare.com/view/C9EBCBD98041401/vgqfn.Watercolour.Christmas.Painting.Painting.Whites.In.Watercolour.On.A.Snowman.Winter.Landscape.rar
1dl.net:
Code:
https://1dl.net/wzds6ls2wzhe/vgqfn.Watercolour.Christmas.Painting.Painting.Whites.In.Watercolour.On.A.Snowman.Winter.Landscape.rar.html