Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Artio Joomsef Virtuemart Extension v2.0.3.x make SEO SEF link for virtuemart shop with jomsef

Artio Joomsef Virtuemart Extension v2.0.3.x make SEO SEF link for virtuemart shop with jomsef

Artio Joomsef Virtuemart Extension v2.0.3.x make SEO SEF link for virtuemart shop with jomsef

This Joomla SEO extension for ARTIO JoomSEF enables generation of Search Engine Friendly (SEF) URLs for the VirtueMart e-business component and can generated automatic meta data.

It will translate VirtueMart category names, products names, manufacturers, cart links, etc. You have several of configurations options, such as using complete category tree in your URLs, or only the last one. You can also choose to add manufacturer names, ... (see image for details).

Compatibility and Installation Instructions

This extension requires ARTIO JoomSEF 3.3.x or newer (if you need 2.x compatible version, please see other category).

Use the JoomSEF built-in extension installer to install the extension package. After installation, purge already existing URLs for VirtueMart component and clean all caches (JoomSEF, Joomla)! For more details on JoomSEF extensions installation, upgrade and configuration, please check JoomSEF Paid Extension Information guide and JoomSEF documentation.

Tested with VirtueMart versions 1.1.4, 1.1.5.

Your download link is:
    http://kingfileshare.com//f0d11bdfdb...cc423dbaa8c65a

Admin Note:
    Get premium VIP club topfiles.us member, get files copy, if download link if broken

Is it possible to have For joomla 1.6 ?

Thanks, i will probe it

thanks, I will try it

thanks, i will try it.

thanks

thanks you.

thanks you

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shottznottz View Post
    thanks
    Is is possible for Joom 1.6 ??

Thanks! Looking forward to trying it out!

Facebook comments