http://autosharecash.com/files/wordp...murai.rar.html

Some of the features:

Point & Click Easy Interface - Using the software is as easy as opening up your inbox and writing an email.
We have spent hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars to make this easy to use.

Build Your First Profitable Blog in 11 Minutes Flat -Follow our simple step-by-step instructions and you can
create your first profitable blog in 11 minutes!

Installs Right On To Your Desktop -No more wasting time logging in to blogging accounts, everything including
content creation, translation and timed delivery is done right from your desktop.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: Does Auto Blog Samurai work with my existing blogs and new blogs?
A: Absolutely, you can use the software to generate content for your existing blogs and new blogs.
Plus, the software also works with "self hosted" blogs on your server!

Q: Is there a limit on how many blogs I can create using this software?
A: There are no restrictions. You can use it with UNLIMITED blogs.

Q: Does the computer need to be "Turned ON" for the software to make posts to the blogs?
A: Absolutely not, once you set the time for the content to be posted. You can close the software
and the posts will automatically be made.

Q: Do I need to risk money to see if Auto Blog Samurai™ works exactly as you show
and explain?
A: Other than the investment today, you DO NOT need to purchase any tools or software from third party sites to use the software or spend a single penny on traffic generation.

Q) How can I profit with the blogs I create? Do you provide training?
A: YES, we provide step-by-step video training on how you can integrate your blogs with monetization methods such as Clickbank, Google Adsense, Amazon Associates, and other affiliate networks.

The software also integrates your affiliate links AUTOMATICALLY into every blog post.

Q: Is my purchase backed by a guarantee?
A: We strongly believe that Auto Blog Samurai is the best blogging software available in the market today. We are sure you will love the features and the money generating potential. Therefore, we offer a 60 day RISK FREE guarantee!

Q: Is this a desktop software or a script?
A: The Auto Blog Samurai software installs right onto your desktop. You do not have to configure any plugins or scripts.

Q: Does it work in all countries and all languages?
A: Yes, in fact software supports 21 different languages. You can create blogs in different launches with the push of a button to target audiences from any country, any language.

Q: Is the content generation truly 'hands free' once I setup the software?
A: The software will automatically update your blogs for you once you setup the blogs with the software. You do not have to touch a single button, the content is automatically posted!

Q: What type of customer support will I receive?
A: You will receive an email from us in 24 to 48 hours on regular working days. We make sure our customers are taken care of as soon as possible.

HOW TO INSTALL:

-install ABSamurai.msi
-go to the folder where you installed ABS
-open crack and overwrite Auto Blogging.exe in the ABS folder
-run autoblogging.exe and enter any email when it asks for it.
-Example Email: mailto:1234@hotmail.com (You can change letters or numbers around)