Let's consider your present condition.

(Read the following conditions and say "Yes" to anything that matches to your situation)

I lost a lot of money in my account
I lost every single cent in my account, not once but twice
The market went against me every time I entered into a contract
I followed a 3-day seminar and paid quite a sum to the so called 'Guru' but the system he showed failed big time
I used an Expert Advisor Robot where I made a couple of Dollars then the Robot helped me to wipe out my account to zero
I followed many so called market experts advice but I get wiped out most of the time on stop loss
I subscribe to trade signals but the signals failed me
I made a lot of research on the Internet to find a good trading system but I ended up wasting my money on useless products with false promises
I have a vision to make a lot of money from trading forex, but I ended up losing more money every time I trade
I do not believe in so called strategies and expert advice
I have a thought, if some people are making a lot of money with a successful system, then why bother to sell the system on the Internet?
I do not know what I did wrong
I need to make profit every time I enter a trade but it is not working
I need to recover all my losses with minimum capital
I am fed up with losing money in Forex Trading
I thought it was easy to trade Forex at first but I was wrong

If you said "Yes" to any of the above, then you must continue reading.

How did I turn US$2,000 into $1,832,738 within 1 year?

Yes, I am not kidding you.

This is a recipe to succeed. If you ever had bad experiences trading Forex, then it is about time to make a real positive change to your trading life. Stop wasting your money on lengthy written books, costly seminars and expensive personal experiments.

Admit it, you need help to get you out of Forex Trading Troubles!

I am not a salesman but I am a successful financial trader. I have nothing to sell to you but I just want to share some rewarding strategies that will assist you to earn big bucks without the need to subscribe to trade signals, Forex Robots or anything that sounds too good to be true.

Before you proceed, ask yourself and use your logic, if there was such a person who has the so called "95% - 100% effective trade signals and Forex Robots", would not he be the richest man on earth by now?

You have been fooled by all those sales pitches and advertisement.

All they wanted was your money - period.

Forex Guru for instance, earns a fixed amount of fees from the courses that he offers to his course participants, say $2000 - $7000 per head for several days of training.

Meanwhile, Expert Advisor Forex Robots programmers earned multi-fold of cash every time a person subscribes to download their services.

So, who is at the losing end? You are!

I am here to put a stop to all that and give you a working solution.

This is a serious business and you must stop losing your hard earned money in Forex Trading. You must take charge of your trading life and regain all losses made in the past. I am here to help you, but you must first acknowledge that you are in need of help and you are willing to take this first step to remedy.

There are so many fancy websites offering all sort of strategies, Forex Robots and Forex Signals. My website is very simple indeed because I am not trying to impress you with superficial values. I want you to learn that, for you to win big, you need to think out of the box and keep things as simple as possible. If it works for me, it works for you too. I trade for a living, so I cannot afford to get my trades wrong.

Secondly, if you realize, I do not have to push hard to make you think what is best for you. I have the right information and knowledge that are most needed by every new trader and every failed trader. If you are failing forward, then this is for you. You are brave enough to make this first step to recovery. So, what if you decided not to accept my offer? I have nothing to lose because I already earn a lot from my Forex Trading and my knowledge in the form of a written practical handbook is available to others who are interested to make real positive changes to their trading lives. I am here just to give a helping hand so that you will not fall for the same trap in Forex Trading. All I want is to see you to bounce up and prosper like other successful Forex traders.

So, you may ask, why did I spend time to make a manual to help others? Why don't I just keep my knowledge as a trade secret?

You need not be a genius to figure this out. I am a trader and I trade financial instruments. Writing is not my forte. My trading knowledge is my best asset. When I share my trading knowledge with you, I allow you to tap on the knowledge I possess. I do not want to charge an exorbitant fee like some 'Gurus' who are offering seminars and webinars. In fact, I do not have time to conduct seminars or workshops in the first place because successful traders do not shout about their winnings. They keep on trading and moving forward. They share their good vibes with other traders so everyone will prosper and there is something to celebrate and shout about. It feels great to know that people that learned from you make good money. I do this because I want to help you change your trading life and because I care. What is the point of keeping trade secrets when the secret can help other people live a better life without making sacrifice of your own trades and luxuries? I am not Mother Theresa, but I am emulating her good deeds.

I spent time to make a manual to help others so that they do not have to keep on losing their capital.

Yes, you are right! I am making your life easier.

Like I said, most successful traders do not have the time to write a book or sell books or e-books. We - the successful traders - are preoccupied with our analyses and trade strategies. We only have free time during weekends and public holidays, that is when the Forex market is closed. For your information, my effort is only writing this Practical Handbook that took me a month to do it and a weekend to make periodical updates. I do not have to sell it because it sells by itself. Why? A needed product is a necessity good. Basic economics apply.

I prepared a Forex Trading Manual known as "The Practical Handbook on Successful Forex Trading" during my weekends because there were so many requests for such a practical manual during that time, back in 2004. I cannot cope up with giving one-to-one training on the weekends. I do need a break on weekends like other people too.

During my writing stage, my past one-to-one students gave me hints and ideas on how to make things simple, concise and easy to understand. So, the material was prepared for people just like you and budding traders do not want to read lengthy manuals or books. They want to get right to the point and begin trading as soon as possible.

Many a times, new traders who contacted me asked for trade signals. I asked them for a sincere answer, "Do you want me teach you how to fish or you want me to give you some fish?"

The only simple answer I receive every time is

"Show me how to fish!"

Why? Because they were smart individuals! They knew that knowledge was above everything else including signals and automated trading. Even signals and automated trading can go wrong, so why must they risk allowing others, who were so called experts, to manage and make decisions on their hard earned Dollars?

You should never fall for Automated Trading or Robots. Signals will fail you too if you do not get it right in the first place.

This Practical Handbook is all about getting things right in the first place and follow the right method to earn good money every time you enter a trade.

You have made the right choice to find out further what I am offering. You are one smart individual too. So, what can you expect from this manual?

* Straight to the Point, No Boring Lengthy Instructions

* Easy to understand, color, step by step methods

* Working strategies to earn money during trending (uptrend & downtrend), flat & triangle

* Working strategies for major currency pairs and cross-pairs

* Strategies for 1min, 5min, 15min, 30min, 60min, daily, weekly

* The floor trader's trade secret on how not to lose a single cent on every trade

* Color visual instructions, no need to do a lot of reading

* A guaranteed effective trading approach for traders who have failed many times before in FX Trading

* In a nutshell, you can expect to make money by using this manual

So, how much have you lost so far on Forex Trading?

US$300

US$1,000

US$5,000

US$10,000

US$50,000

US$100,000

It does not matter how much you have lost. If you can lose so much of money based on your personal trading method that already failed you, then it is time for you to make a bold move to spare just $50 for this manual that I am offering.

What is $50 as compared to the amount of money that you are going to lose in the future if you do not have the right knowledge that the Practical Handbook offers?

Why it is $50 not $5000 since my manual consists of effective strategies and floor trader's secret to not losing money?

I am offering you this manual for such an affordable price because I know that you want to start making money but you do not have much money left in your account or you do not want to lose more money on trading information.

So, before you begin your next trade, it is advisable for you to get this manual and have a weekend understanding it before putting it into practice.

I have made things very simple for you in this manual. Throw away all those books on Forex and other ill-advised instructions on your bookshelves. You already suffered from the materials you presently own. Get rid of them right away. Erase your previous trading habits and trading emotion forever. You need to reset your mind with this simple techniques to better Forex Trading.

Do not let yourself lose more money in future trades. You deserve to have the right knowledge to succeed.

GET A COPY NOW FOR ONLY $50

Here's what others have to say about my manual,

"The Practical Handbook on Successful Forex Trading".

Ivan Rodriguez, Denison Iowa.

"Yeah! Thanks a million. This easy practical handbook helped me out of my financial troubles. The title is so apt, it is practical and easy to apply. Before I found this practical handbook, my trading account was depleting from $10,000 to $1,800 (June 2005) because the same mistakes I made when trading. Then, I was so dumb to purchase an MT Expert Advisor - Forex Robot, to get myself out of my first trouble. Instead of getting myself out of trouble, the Forex Robot I purchased for $599 (with 1 month free signals alert subscription) drained every cent in my account within 24 hours. I persevered, and I deposited another $10,000 into my account. This time, I used strategies I learned at a seminar by a market expert. The 3-day seminar at a hotel was $4999. The market expert showed a lot of examples and so called proprietary strategies, but nothing really worked in real setting. He used historical candlestick charts and indicators as examples. It looked easy when he showed the candlesticks to us, but in practice nothing was that simple. Thanks to the market expert with so many false promises, I lost another $10,000 from my account, for the second time.

I finally found out this ridiculously simple-design website offering a no nonsense practical handbook. I doubted it at first because I already experienced the failures of Forex Trading. On September 2005, I was only able to fork out $1500 for Forex Trading. I did not have much money left after I lost $20,000 in previous trades. So, I decided to purchase this practical handbook. I spent 3 nights to read and understand the contents. Next, I tested every strategy on a demo account. I was very impressed to see the result because "What You See is What You Get".

I kept aside my October 2005 salary for trading. This time, I followed every single advice this practical handbook suggested like the way I practiced in the demo account. I added $3500 into my trading account from my October 2005 salary. With only $5000 capital on October 2005, I now have made $823,769 in my trading account as at July 2006. Thanks to the compound strategy that the handbook suggested. I now know how fund managers work their funds and how they can make great returns with lower calculated risk. I am now still working as a chemical engineer for an oil company, but my Forex Trading income if more than what I earn working from 8 to 5. I do not plan to retire yet because I enjoy Forex Trading and my day job.

I hope my story inspires others to make the right move to go simple in trading and obtain this practical handbook to succeed in their trading lives. I owe the author of this manual, Matthew J. Williams, a big time. My investment of $50 is definitely worth it! I can definitely spare $5000 for your charity body. Thanks Matt.

p/s: Follow this practical handbook instructions and keep your trading simple. I was a failure before in Forex Trading although I am a qualified engineer. If I can make it, you can too. My son who is now 13 years of age is also making a few hundred dollars everyday on Forex Trading based on this same trading manual. If a 13 year old can do it, so can you".

Ivan Rodriguez

Denison, Iowa

July 2006.

Jonathan McOwen, Brooklyn NY

I am a school teacher. I needed extra income so I took up Forex Trading lessons in downtown New York. It was really frustrating to see my trading report for the first few months. I lost 90% of my capital within 2 weeks. I ended up losing more money because the market did not work towards my expectation. In total, I lost $15,278 within three months.

I was really sad. My girlfriend warned me not to trade anymore. I cannot end up losing my life savings on Forex Trading. I had mortgage to service and my day job income was insufficient.

A friend recommended this Practical Handbook. I borrowed his hardcopy that was printed in 2005 but most of the data and charts were outdated. So, I decided to purchase an updated version for a cheaper price. He bought the Practical Handbook for $299. I got it for $50 but without a printed copy.

For only $50, I managed to make $3000 on my first month trading with only $1000 initial capital. I followed every single step and I won every trade. I got very excited but my girlfriend warned me to follow the Practical Handbook instructions and not to over commit, since I was already making money with the Practical Handbook strategies.

At the time of writing, I am already making $38,162 in only 6 weeks. That's $37,162 profit within 6 weeks. I already covered my initial loss of $15,278 and I am still positive.

I am not going to create any more liabilities at this time. The Practical Handbook is very good for personal finance management too. It showed me how rich people got rich and why most of us are in debt.

I would certainly recommend this Practical Handbook to anyone who is interested in Forex Trading. Don't waste your money on seminars and other books. This is all that you need! You can have my word on it.

Jonathan McOwen

Brooklyn, New York

September 2007

Foo Kok Wei, Shanghai, China

I like this Practical Handbook. I lost a lot of money before. I traded on InterbankFx and FXCM. I kept on losing money. I searched on the Internet for an answer why the market is always going against my trade. Suddenly, I found this webpage.

I am not so good in English but I can understand the Practical Handbook. I just look at the example before-and-after chart "What You See is What You Get". It is so easy. No need to know a lot of technical information. Just follow the examples.

I started my account with US$15,000. After 7 months, my account value is US$320,359.

I thought of moving to America or other countries to earn better income. With this Forex Trading and Practical Handbook, I do not have to go anywhere. I can live happily with my family and dogs.

Foo Kok Wei

Shanghai, China

June 2008

Sharabu Adam, UAE

I love this Practical Handbook. It tells me not to find a holy grail but just follow the instructions and examples. I started my account with a standard $50,000. After 16 months, I have made $4,233,497. I am always busy with work, so I only trade long term. I follow a strategy on how to earn good money by not picking a top or a bottom. Last time, before I followed this Practical Handbook methods, I always open a trade against the price movement believing that price is going to the opposite direction because it has gone far enough. I lost many times because of my personal expectation.

After I follow this Practical Handbook methods, I am a different person as a trader. I trade like a professional too. By the way, I am only 24 years old. My father gave me $50,000 as seed capital. I already returned his $50,000 and he is proud of me. This is a very good business without manpower, office rental and other overheads. I can earn money anywhere in the world. My aim now is to buy one of the houses at the Palm.

Thank you Matt. You are the best.

Sharabu Adam

UAE

February 2008

Jesse Wong, Singapore

In a sentence, I say this Practical Handbook is a must have for every Forex Trader. I did not believe in the simplicity of the methods when I first read it, but surprisingly it worked very well. I have made US$471,109 from US$10,000 within 8 months. I am paying off my HDB Flat and I am buying a landed property next month. I want to buy a brand new BMW325i on June 2009. If only this course is offered during my university days, I would have been a billionaire by now. Trade for a living!

Long live dear Matt.

Jesse Wong

Jurong West, Singapore

April 2008

Nur Syahidah Che Mat, Kuala Lumpur

I am a housewife but I was working before I had my 4th child. Life in Kuala Lumpur is getting expensive everyday. My husband who earns RM3,500 per month cannot afford to provide my family with sufficient basic needs. I conducted tuition classes at home to supplement my husband's income. This is my story about Forex Trading and Training from attending an expensive seminar that was lousy to finding this Practical Handbook that is so cheap and so easy to follow. Plus, I made money ever since I switched my trading method to those suggested in the Practical Handbook.

One day, I found an advertisement on The Star about making money online through Forex Trading. I attended a preview seminar conducted at Hilton Hotel Petaling Jaya. The 'Guru' was an Indian from Singapore. He promised that his course participants will be as good as him at the end of the forth day. The course fee was RM4788. I bought his idea and attended a four-day seminar at Melia Hotel, Kuala Lumpur. Everything was not up to expectation. There were too many participants in the seminar room and everything he explained was very generic. I was given a file photocopied materials in black and white. The value of the training was not good at all. In fact, almost all of us including the Guru lost money during live trading session on the forth day. We were all disappointed with him but he said that it was the market news factor. On that day, the Guru himself lost $7000++ on a single trade. How did I know the figure? It was clearly projected on the projector screen when he showed us live trading.

I formed a group and started weekly training with my course buddies. Most of us made money in Demo Account. So, at the end of the first month of trading, all of us got our Real Trading account and funded the account with $1000. We thought that we will be making money like we did in our Demo Account. Unfortunately, all of us got wiped out of the market within1 week of Real Account trading. $1000 was a lot of money to us. It was equivalent to RM3,300 which is almost the same amount my husband draws every month to support my family. I felt terrible. I felt like shouting and killing myself.

I did a lot of reading and research on the Internet. I knew that I have personal savings of another RM20,000. I told myself that I cannot make any more mistakes. I searched the Internet and found this simple website stating every single case that sounded familiar to me at the beginning of the page. It got my attention. I finally decided to get hold of a copy of the Practical Handbook for $50 that was about RM150. I spent 2 days reading it and 2 weeks experimenting on paper trading. Surprisingly, it worked wonders.

I funded my account with $300 on Tuesday, January 8 2008. I followed an example in the Practical Handbook on how to double small capital the safest way. By the end of the month, my account was already $604. I made a withdrawal of $300 and traded the remaining balance. By the end of March, I doubled my account again. This time, I traded with $600 capital. My goodness, by the end of April, I made $2,631. From April until this month, July 2008, my account value is already $38,597.

How did I do it? I followed the simple methods in Practical Handbook. I cannot thank Mr. Matthew J. Williams enough for making this knowledge available to people like me. May god give you many happy returns and bless you with love and harmony. My income from Forex Trading is more than my husband's annual income. He is also learning to trade and he is making good money too. With this Practical Handbook, I am also coaching individuals on Forex Trading for RM100 per hour.

Your file, fxpractical.com.rar was uploaded!
Your download link is:
http://unlimitedshare.com/01eaeb35f4...12981073da1d12