http://cbgoliath.com/

You can be up and running:

- without desperately looking for a niche

- without looking for good products to promote

- without being rejected by affiliate networks

- without writing articles

- without setting up landing pages

Fellow marketer,

I know that you may be skeptical of all the above. I would be too.

After all, you receive a new email from a "guru" every 5 minutes, telling you that "this is the trick that will make you rich" - only to be disappointed in the end. I thought I knew better, until I fell for some of those myself.

A little about me (if you care to know): I'm just a regular guy. I want money and freedom (Who doesn't?).

I don't necessarily want to be a billionaire like Donald Trump (way too many headaches and responsibility).

I just want to "call the shots" in my life and have the flexibility to do whatever I want, whenever I want.

What I "discovered" is that all of this IS possible by working online from home. Internet marketing is currently one of the best opportunities for you and me if not THE opportunity.

For example, you can be an affiliate and promote products that others have created. You can earn over half of each sale you generate - without living your house!

Clickbank is a marketplace for digital goods like ebooks, video courses and software. You can sign up for free as an affiliate. You typically get 50-75% of any sale you generate. Clickbank has a ton of hot products that people look for - in dozens of different niche markets.

Regular people earn 1000ds of dollars
    per month from home - but there's a catch...

Unfortunately, contrary to what some guru salesletters will have you believe, affiliate marketing takes some work. Not as much work as digging ditches - but it does take some work.

I have a confession to make: hard mental work is NOT one of my strong points.

I have a REALLY hard time focusing on a task long enough to complete it, even If I know exactly what I want to do. You may know what I'm talking about...

I start doing keyword research and, after 10 minutes, I find myself playing video games. I try to set up a landing page and after a while I find myself watching a UFC fight.

The "lizard" part of my brain wants stimulation and instant gratification - and it's running things around here most of the time. Tough to admit but it's the truth.

And yes, I have already gone through all the productivity and time management courses. They helped somewhat but at the end of the day my ADD gets the best of me.

That's why I made it a point to look for all the shortcuts I could find. Yeah, I know, I shouldn't be looking for "shortcuts" - I should "man up" and take the long, hard, "responsible" road instead.

Screw that. Thanks but no thanks.

Life is too short. I'm not going to sit here torturing myself - watching others around me make the money, get the power and have the dream lifestyle they want.

One thing I forgot to mention is that I'm a perfectionist and I also tend to be too "inside my head." I want things the way I want them.

I often see reviews of popular courses or software from people who consider them to be the best thing since sliced bread. But, when I look at them, I'm like "what is this crap? How can someone like this thing?"

That's one of the reasons I like doing things my way. I use my own methods of doing affiliate marketing. I have my own software or custom scripts developed.

Ain't that what "live a life of your own design" is all about?

So, I decided to put this page up in order to tell you about my latest "toy." If you are a Clickbank affiliate who is short on time, you will love this.

download:
    Your file, Clickbank_Goliath_3.1.5_WP_Plugin.rar was uploaded!
    Your download link is:
    http://unlimitedshare.com/4c5700e75c...fbee08dd899591

backup mirror download:
    Your download link

Red face

thank's for share

thanks for the share

gracias por compartir, espero sacarle resultado

Facebook comments