With WP Robot you can create targeted blog posts on any topic without writing anything!

WP Robot is a powerful and easy to use autoblogging plugin for Wordpress weblogs allowing you to turn your blog on complete auto-pilot and drip-feed it with fresh content in regular intervals you specify. And the best part: The posts created will be targeted to any keyword you enter and any topic you could ever think of!
Learn more about WP Robot's features >>

WP Robot can post content from many different sources, including Amazon, Clickbank, Youtube and eBay!

WP Robot is capable of adding Amazon product posts, eBay auctions, Yahoo Answers questions and answers, Youtube videos, targeted articles, Flickr images, Clickbank ads and content from 12 more sources to your weblog automatically. Of course you have full control over which kind of posts will be created! There is no autoblogging software that can create autoblogs with more diverse content out there and WP Robot's capabilities are constantly expanded with new exciting content modules!
Learn more about WP Robot's modules >>

WP Robot can also rewrite or translate any post it makes automatically.

If that's still not enough to impress you, here is another nice feature: With the translation module WP Robot can translate any post it creates before adding it to your weblog by using Google Translate. By translating the content several times (for example from English to German to English) WP Robot can add instant unique, English content to your weblog!

WP Robot can help you...

Earn More Money: A large part of the content WP Robot adds to your weblog automatically can be monetized by using several affiliate programs and thus adding, in total, nine additional valuable revenue streams to your Wordpress websites (and this is not even counting Adsense ads which you are probably using as well).
Get More Visitors: Autoblogging is a great way to improve your website with relevant and search engine optimized content in order to attract more visitors to your site.
Save Time: This one is especially obvious: Since you don't have to write any blog posts yourself, you will have much more valuable time left for your important work or yourself when using WP Robot!
A few simple yet effective Usage Scenarios

Because the plugin is very flexible and dynamic there are many possible ways to use WP Robot on your blogs, let me outline a few good ones below:

Create an armada of automatic weblogs. Since you don't have to create the posts yourself nothing prevents your from creating a massive network of so-called autoblogs in order to earn advertising money from them or promote your existing websites.
Earn more money from your existing weblogs. Several of the modules available for WP Robot allow you to earn affiliate commission for any sale referred by your blog's posts, for example through the popular eBay, Amazon, Commission Junction and Clickbank affiliate programs. Since all posts created by WP Robot are targeted to your weblog's topic conversions are generally very good and so this is an easy way to improve the revenue of your weblogs without any work!
Add targeted and helpful content to your already established websites. Let's say you are running a website about golf. By using WP Robot you could add a weblog to your existing site filled with relevant questions and answers on how to play golf or videos teaching golf or reviews of the newest golf equipment and so on. The possibilities are endless and as I said - no work involved on your part.
Enhance your own written posts by adding related content or ads. WP Robot adds a little button to the Wordpress post editor you can use to easily place any automatic content you want into a post you are currently writing or editing. Wether you need a few related videos for the dog training article you are working on or want to add some product ads for golfing equipment to your latest post - No problem, WP Robot can do it!
Video Tutorial: Creating your first autoblogging campaign in WP Robot 3
More WP Robot 3 Video Tutorials >>
WP Robot is the most advanced Wordpress autoblogging software on the market.

I programmed WP Robot because I was not satisfied with all the other autoblogging plugins available for Wordpress at that time. Everything I was missing from them I built into WP Robot, which is why it comes with some of the most advanced features necessary for autoblogging, including the ability to cloak all affiliate links automatically and randomized post times to make your autoblogs look more natural. WP Robot can also backdate new posts in order to create to create an "illusion" of age on fresh websites.

Testimonials
"WP Robot has definately increased traffic to my blog very quickly. Even though I have only just started my blog and have only purchased 2 modules, I have started getting traffic in just days...I will be purchasing more modules and I recommend this software to anyone who wants to increase traffic and conversions!"
-- by Fiona Coley from Fashion House

View all 416 testimonials
WP Robot is affordable

Many competing autoblogging solutions for Wordpress try to charge you a monthly fee to use them or require a huge sign-up payment, while offering less features. WP Robot is a one-time payment! After that the software belongs to you and you may even use it on all of your own websites.

Want to learn more?

If you want to learn more about what WP Robot can do for your business I suggest you have a look at the demo blog to see some sample posts created by WP Robot, the screenshots page to get a glimpse into the admin panel and finally the free demo version to see how WP Robot works on your own blog!

Order WP Robot Risk Free Now:
(best value!)
BUY THE FULL VERSION
The full version of WP Robot 3 includes all 22 modules, can post content from 21 different sources and you may even use it on all the websites you own!
Only $169 (you save $51)

BUY A CUSTOM VERSION
Build yourself a custom version of WP Robot 3 and select only the modules and features you need! Bundle and Save: Get a rebate on your order by selecting several modules.
Build Now!
Most Popular Packages
YOUR ADVANTAGES:
Plugin will be delivered to you instantly after payment has been made!
You have a 14 day money-back guarantee in case you are not satisfied - no questions asked!
Free support via the WP Robot support forum and free updates included with every order!
By making a purchase you agree to the terms of service.

WP Robot can autopost:
- Amazon products
- eBay auctions
- Clickbank ads
- Youtube videos
- Yahoo Answers Q&A's
- Articlebase articles
- Flickr images
- Yahoo News
- RSS feeds
- Commission Junction products
- PRWeb Press Releases
- Oodle Classifieds
- Shopzilla Comparisons
- Twitter tweets
- Linkshare products
- Eventful events
- iTunes content
- Yelp business reviews
- ShareASale datafeeds
- Avantlink products
- PLR articles
Learn more >>
International:
WP Robot supports many different languages >>
Features:
- Link Cloaking
- Automatic Tagging
- Custom Post Intervals
- Humanized Posting
- Auto Comment Posting
And many more >>
German Version
Also available in German: WP Robot Deutsche Version
Convince yourself!
Download the demo version or have a look at the demo blog to see what WP Robot can do for you!
WP Robot requirements:
- Wordpress 2.7+
(Wordpress 3 ready!)
- PHP 5
- cURL
Learn more >>
Read what some of our customers are saying about WP Robot on the testimonials page!
WP Robot
Affiliate Program
Earn 35% commission for every sale you refer!
Join now or read more

Your file, wprobot.net__326_and_356.rar was uploaded!
Your download link is:
http://unlimitedshare.com/ffb297939c...c171f217bde681