php.jpg

Obfuscate, scramble, minimize, domain lock, set an expiration date and encrypt your JavaScript code to protect it against theft!
This safe JavaScript anti-theft protection allows you to deliver live obfuscated encrypted JavaScript code by online processing the original source code directly on the server side, so no offline processing is needed. Just copy your original JavaScript source code to the server, and deliver it to the browser through the WiseLoop PHP Javascript Obfuscator and you will be protected against theft.
Usage Example

Classical (unprotected) JavaScript integration
<script src="the-path/the-directory/the-subdir/my-js-code.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
Protected JavaScript integration through WiseLoop PHP Javascript Obfuscator
<script src="jso.php?repository-name|my-js-code.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
Main Features

dynamic bytecode encryption: to deliver a different content on each request making decryption very difficult;
names obfuscation: obfuscate declared variable names by replacing them with self generated ones consisting only of this chars: 'I', 'l', '1' making the code hard to understand and modify;
current internet domain locking: to limit the code functionality to the current domain only, so the script will stop working if copied to another internet domain;
decoy code generation upon illegal HTTP requests: to protect the resulted obfuscated JavaScript code files against direct scrapping - if direct acces attempts to the obfuscated JavaScript code are detected, a trap bogus-decoy source code will be generated so that the possible thief will work in vain if he will try to deobfuscate the final result;
expiration date setup: to apply a time limit to the code functionality, so the script will stop working when a certain date is reached;
source code repository based access type: for easier access to JavaScript files and to hide the real path of the JavaScript files, so nobody will know where they are located;
size optimization: will minify the code by removing comments, carriage returns, line feeds, tabs and white spaces;
smart caching engine: to provide fast delivery speeds by avoiding processing of already obfuscated JavaScript files and loading them from the cache instead;
Requirements

Apache Web Server 2.0.0 or above
PHP 5.0.0 or above
Installation Instructions

Step 1: make a folder named /php-javascript-obfuscator on your Web server;
Step 2: copy entire /bin and /cache directories to the new created /php-javascript-obfuscator folder;
Step 3: make sure that the /php-javascript-obfuscator/cache directory is writable;
Step 4: create a configuration file and setup the JavaScript repository using the template /bin/wlJSOConfig.default.php file;
Step 5: modify /bin/wlJSOSettings.php to set the active configuration;
Step 6: include your JavaScript file inside your project like this:

<script src="jso.php?repository-name|my-js-code.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

download here :

http://linkcash.us/4s