Thread: Advanced Dropbox Uploader

Cool Advanced Dropbox Uploader

Advanced Dropbox Uploader.jpg

Important Notice: v1.0.1 is now released. Just some minor bug fixes. Please upgrade if you have already purchased this item. Details on the changes below.

The Advanced Dropbox Uploader system is a fully functional, easy to install and customisable Dropbox Upload form that you can use to allow your clients or friends to upload files directly to your own computers hard-disk without having to use any complicated upload sites or FTP .
    Every project you work on, either personal or at work, will more than likely require clients or associates to send you artwork, assets, wireframes, documents etc… Now you can give your clients one easy link where they can simply upload the files and send them directly to your computer via Dropbox.
    What does it do?

The Advanced Dropbox Uploader is based on the famous Jaka Jancar’s PHP Dropbox Upload script, but adds to it:
    Simple Installation with over 20 customisable options
    Extensive Documentation (8 pages!)
    Password protect your upload form to stop any unsavoury types uploading unwanted files
    Receive email notifications whenever one of your clients uploads a new file
    Allow your customers to add a description/message about the file
    Easily customise the content of your upload page
    Use one of 6 great, included themes for your upload form, or design your own!
    Include your own logo for branding your upload form
    Include a link to your Twitter page
    Changelog

v1.0.1 – November 07, 2010
    – Fixed “incorrect password” error when using the password protected form
    – Fixed from email address on notification emails
    v1.0 – October 31, 2010 – Initial release
    Server Requirements

The Advanced Dropbox Uploader is designed to be run with the following server requirements:
    PHP 5 .2.x or higher
    PHP CURL Support
    6 great included themes

There are 6 great looking themes included with this script so here’s a list of what they are, what they might be useful for, and what great features they bring:
    modern_blue – The default and ‘flagship’ theme. Modern web styling and loads of great CSS3 like gradient backgrounds and rounded corners for buttons, @font-face font replacement etc… Even great IE support for all these features has been added by the wonderful CSS3Pie script so all your customers can expect to see all the wonders the new web technology brings. Although heavily “blue” focused with the buttons, the rest of this theme is largely minimal and neutral so you can add your own logo and be up and running with an upload form all your friends (and competition) will be jealous of in no time!
    modern_red – A variation on the modern_blue theme. For those of you with a more ‘red’ tinge to your business or just don’t like blue!
    corporate_blue – A clean and simple ‘blue’ theme for all those corporate, no-fuss businesses out there. Still uses @font-face for some stylish font work and while simple, still has plenty of “wow” factor.
    corporate_black – A variation on corporate_blue. If you want something with the same ‘corporate’ feel but more neutral to fit your own company-stylings then this is the theme for you.
    classic_black – Similar to the corporate themes but with a much more ‘classic’ feel through serif font use. Use this theme if you’ve got a company with some history or just prefer that ‘classy’ look with everything you do.
    sandbox – Sandbox is the most basic of all themes, providing mostly standard and un-styled elements and just simple layout/positioning. Use this to start your own themes or if you just love the default browser styling for your forms!
    View the Image Previews to see what each theme looks like.
    Make your own themes

If one of the 6 supplied themes isn’t working for you then don’t fret! You can easily make your own theme that reflects your own company style perfectly. Simply take a copy of any of the existing themes and change the CSS to your hearts content. Feel free to use any of the great CSS3 code included to help make your own or simply come up with your own ideas.
    Better yet, if you want to concept out your ideas before cutting some code, i’ve included both Photoshop PSD ’s and Fireworks PNG ’s of each supplied theme so that you can play around with your ideas to your hearts content!
    I love this script – how can I help?

If you love this script and would love to help out, here’s what you can do:
    Tweet about this script – remember to link to the script on CodeCanyon.net and add @mposborne to your tweet so that I can thank you!
    Facebook share the CodeCanyon link to your Facebook page.
    Let me know of any bugs or issues you have with this script so that I can fix them!
    Let me know if this script worked well for you too! Testimonials are powerful things and I love to receive them.

DEMO: http://linkcash.us/4B

download: http://linkcash.us/4C

thanks for this

Facebook comments